How to link to Glorfit device

Options
I have a viovy smart watch, it's app is called gloryfit. Is there a way to link my smart watch to my fitness pal profile for the step count and stuff?

Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 732 MFP Staff
    Options
    We definitely plan on adding more integration partners to our program in the future. At this time, we do not know who those partners will be, nor do we announce any partners until they are officially live. Unfortunately, we don't currently partner with GloryFit.

We will take your recommendation into consideration when we do. We also recommend you contact them as well and let them know you would be interested in having them integrate with us.

For now, to view a list of our current partners, please visit: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps
  • jimbeise
    jimbeise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please ADD GloryFit!!
  • ClaireJ_KL
    ClaireJ_KL Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ah it’s been a year since this thread was created. Still no GloryFit. Please add.
  • MaryWitherell
    MaryWitherell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please add Gloryfit
  • summerriggs2
    summerriggs2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add gloryfit as it has the correct amount of steps I'm doing and I can't edit my steps on the app ... please add it
  • agibbs1121
    agibbs1121 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add GloryFit!! If not, I may stop using MyFitnessPal which I have loved.
  • aejkuhn
    aejkuhn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add GloryFit! My Fitbit Charge 4 just died and I got a less expensive smart watch that connects with GloryFit. Help!
  • Oliviah2323
    Oliviah2323 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add GloryFit!! I've used myfitnesspal for over 10 yrs now and want to continue using it, but without being able to connect my new device...it's just not as beneficial to me, not having my steps added to my account each day. It seems like this is a request being made by many...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Please add GloryFit!! I've used myfitnesspal for over 10 yrs now and want to continue using it, but without being able to connect my new device...it's just not as beneficial to me, not having my steps added to my account each day. It seems like this is a request being made by many...

Have you reached out to GloryFit? App integration is a two way street.
  • CheesyNat
    CheesyNat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add Gloryfit!!!
  • mcdmp6438
    mcdmp6438 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add Gloryfit. My Fitbit, which was linked to Myfitness, broke and I now have a new fitness watch which uses Gloryfit
  • andymc123456
    andymc123456 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add GloryFit! It is a very popular and affordable watch. Like others I had a Fitbit, but it broke. The GloryFit watch is a great alternative and in some ways better than my Fitbit.
  • AllSeasons66
    AllSeasons66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add GloryFit so that I can benefit fully from my premium account!