What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Options

Replies

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

RIP Chandler Muriel Bing
    2dli0pqw6xmv.gif
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    The Great!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    Binging on When Calls The Heart
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,599 Member
    Options
    F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

RIP Chandler Muriel Bing
    2dli0pqw6xmv.gif

AKA MISS Chanandler Bong.
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Troll Hunters, Tales of Arcadia
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options

You should check out Troll Hunters, Tales of MFP
  • eatpolerepeat
    eatpolerepeat Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

You should check out Troll Hunters, Tales of MFP

It's not that great 🤷‍♀️
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    And now any Hallmark or Great American Family Christmas movie
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,111 Member
    Options
    World War Z
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Grimm...

maxresdefault.jpg

I have no idea why I've never heard of this show until very recently. It ran from 2011 - 2017 and was nominated for a couple of Emmy Awards. It's a fun combination of fantasy, fairytale, suspense, and drama. It's one I watch on my own as my wife isn't interested.

My wife and I just finished the limited series White House Plumbers on Max...thought it was really good. We just started watching Silicon Valley on Max for when we just want a quick 30 minute show.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,867 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Grimm...

maxresdefault.jpg

I have no idea why I've never heard of this show until very recently. It ran from 2011 - 2017 and was nominated for a couple of Emmy Awards. It's a fun combination of fantasy, fairytale, suspense, and drama. It's one I watch on my own as my wife isn't interested.

My wife and I just finished the limited series White House Plumbers on Max...thought it was really good. We just started watching Silicon Valley on Max for when we just want a quick 30 minute show.
    I watched it when it ran and enjoyed it
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,867 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    Bosch: Legacy
    Titus Welliver is so good
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Grimm...

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm thinking I missed it because my oldest was born in 2010 and my youngest in 2012 so we had some busy years during that time period. We also cut the cord in 2015 and only had Netflix for awhile along with our antennae, but mostly used the antennae (and still do) for sports. I only discovered it because I was looking for another show on Peacock that was on a completely different streaming service. It was just kind of random...I was bored and just clicked on it for something to kill some time and now I'm totally sucked in.
  • Ashkea76
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Grimm...

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm thinking I missed it because my oldest was born in 2010 and my youngest in 2012 so we had some busy years during that time period. We also cut the cord in 2015 and only had Netflix for awhile along with our antennae, but mostly used the antennae (and still do) for sports. I only discovered it because I was looking for another show on Peacock that was on a completely different streaming service. It was just kind of random...I was bored and just clicked on it for something to kill some time and now I'm totally sucked in.

I LOVED this show, and watched it when it ran. The last season though was a little disappointing, but overall, I loved the series!!
  • ___Tams___
    ___Tams___ Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    All the light we cannot see.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Seed of Chucky

My daughter's made me watch it cause they say I look like Jennifer Tilly 😂 I'll take it
  • Ashkea76
    Options
    Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves
  • nikkilopez1980
    nikkilopez1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ghost Buster the old one
  • fitandabs2020
    fitandabs2020 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    As we speak .. top boy on Netflix