1 1/2 months in-still obese but nsv for seeing a change!

Options

Replies

• mrsgoodguy
    Options
    WOW!!! Great Job!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You can definitely see a difference and really looks like way more than 22 pounds!! Keep it up .. you're doing it!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    thanks so much to everyone for the support
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    good job jenny :) keep up all your hard work!!! its working!!!!! :):)
  • luckyprincessmelody
    Options
    Wow!! Pics don't lie - that is a great loss so far! I am proud of you - both for your confidence in posting your pics and also for sticking to a healthier plan :) Great job! I hope I can lose soon and post something as well - thanks for the great inspiration!
  • crittytn
    Options
    Great job! You're doing wonderful! Congrats!
  • Angela32481
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats, and thanks for posting the pictures. It was very brave of you. Keep up the good work. I know from experience how daunting it can be when you still have a lot to go, but the time will go faster than you think and you'll be at your goal before you know it!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    congrats, you are off to a great start
  • Leola2011
    Options
    Monster difference! Yeah, I'm guessing that's way more than 22 lbs. Good work!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep up the wonderful work and you will reach the end of your journey. :) So proud of you. Can't wait to get to my 10% it will be a bit more than you are at. I'm hoping my BP can drop naturally on its own without meds I'm so sick of side effects.
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - what a dramatic difference! Keep it up :)
  • shellicious777
    shellicious777 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was going to do the same thing with taking photo's of myself. You are doing something about it and that's what counts!! I'll help you if you want to add me for support! This is not easy for anyone who is obese. I quit smoking a year and a half ago and put on an extra 30 lbs, I was already obese. I"m sick and tired of being sick and tired, and feeling ugly. We can do it together!! I'm so proud of you for posting the photos!!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference! it looks way more than 20 lbs!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    thanks guys, a long ways to go but im so glad to receive a positive response on this
  • blockheadcomics
    Options
    I cant wait to see these kinds of results myself! congrats
  • myguiltypleasure
    Options
    You can see a really big difference! Well done!! Please post more pics as you keep losing! :D
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You are doing a great job!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    Thanks again, I will definatly try to post pictures every few months!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!