in another (fantasy) world

Options
13»

Replies

• LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    Put me in the Matrix! Mainly for the downloadable content - mostly for the exclusive use of leather.

Leather = pretty hot stuff!!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I would be a nun and work with Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I would be the top golfer in the world without the cheating on your wife part.
  • salubriousliving
    Options
    Turning a ragged group of zombie apocalypse survivors into a successful community.
    i don't know why i didn't think of that. i've been hoping for a zombie apocalypse, is that a bad thing? ^.^
  • FitFlipRunner
    FitFlipRunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'd be an X-Wing fighter pilot. Yeah i am a sci-fi nerd LOL!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, I don't wanna be a concert pianist anymore...I want to travel aboard the Enterprise exploring the galaxy! And eventually mingle with the Klingons.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    In a fantasy world I would be better than the famous Dr. Dolittle and be a world renowned veterinarian! Or a rock star millionaire.....
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    I'd be an X-Wing fighter pilot. Yeah i am a sci-fi nerd LOL!

So with you on this one! I'd be living on Naboo though and fly my X-Wing to visit other parts of the galaxy!
  • rotill
    rotill Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'd speak 15 languages, be a famous and feared spy and femme fatale, save the world on a regular basis and leave handsome men with broken hearts in my wake, sighing about how it all was worth it because they got to know me.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I would want to live in the game Wow lol

How excited are you for MoP? Changes come but a new part of the world to explore.
  • jeremy_jj13
    Options
    i be married to rosario dawsone, or michelle rodriguez or jennifer biel
  • laughingdakini1
    laughingdakini1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I already do it! A spiritualist medium (some people call that fantasy)

Me too! If you're still around here, please friend me. I have trouble being able to physically/mechanically friend people due to some sort of mechanical thing with my computer. Thanks!