HI I NEED FREINDS :)) NEW HERE

Options
HI I NEED FRIENDS WHO CAN GIVE ME MOTIVATION AS WELL AS ME GIVING THE SAME. THANKS

Replies

• Aussie4870
    Options
    im new too... :)
  • Legalchica
    Options
    You will find all and more :)
  • txangel0319
    txangel0319 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've only been on for 10 days. I make MFP part of my life, kind-of like Facebook. hehe! It really makes you think about what you're eating or how many calories you've burned today since you have to track it. & I've lost 3 pounds so far! Add me, I'll do what I can to motivate you!
  • crb1988
    crb1988 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You have come to the right place. Feel free to add me. Best of luck to you!
  • NiennaMarie
    Options
    Me :) I'm new too x
  • amhufford
    Options
    I'm new too!! I would love to make some friends!! Please add me if you would like!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    welcome to all of you....lots of luck on your journey! it is a fantastic sight and there are lots of great oeople with great ideas and advice. been here since january and love it! best thing i found this year besides my sweet boyfriend!
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to give out support and welcome it very much. I have as much to loose too so we can do this together. anyone that likes support can add me.
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP!!! Feel free to add me as a friend. I've been on MFP for a couple of months and love it!
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me also. I have been on MFP for a while, but just got serious about my health 60 days ago. This site is great for keeping me motivated and on track.
  • cynthianoodles
    Options
    hi there, im new too, you CAN do IT, dont give up,
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    HI, I am new too just got started a week ago. This is a great site for support in achieving your goals. Feel free to add me:smile:
  • JThomas61
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP...there are lots of great people here that will motivate and encourage you along your journey. Everyone feel free to add me if you like. I have been on MFP since the end of March and have lost a total of 75 pounds since January 11.