I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred 15/09, please joi

Options
124»

Replies

• emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am 40 and from New Zealand, and am about to do day 4 level 1. My legs were killing me for day 2 and 3 but feel a litte less sore today - although that may change once I try to do a squat lol.

I am using 3kg weights (think that is about 6-7bs) and want to increase that for the chest flies but keep it to that weight for the shoulder stuff.

I am hoping to tone up and if I can lose weight/inches I will be rapt! I only weigh monthly (reformed former scale obsesser!) and hear that in the first while you retain water around the swollen traumatised muscles!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over with level one tomorrow. After doing two days on level two, I haven't done it for almost a week. I think I wasn't quite ready to move up yet. I saw a lot of stamina improvement over level one, but I'm hoping to move from girly push ups to at least some of the standard ones this time.
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Day nine done, day ten today (still to be done). Still feeling the burn, still sticking to girly pushups :-)
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Day 10 done. Time to move on. Eep.
  • 1a1a
    Options
    Everyone has run away again? First day level 2 complete. Yeoooow!!!!
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start level 2 today. Don't see any differences in inches, pounds or something else. Muscles still aching (okay maybe as well because of my extra excercises)

My question is, is any of you bored of doing the same excercises 10 days in a row? do you alternate between the levels. I'm a creature of habit, but I think this is too boring for me - maybe it's getting better with different excercises, which I hope to like better ;)
  • Cenobite
    Options
    Hello everybody!!

I'm starting this program today. I just got it and I honestly can't wait!! Have you seen any significant progress with it?

Good luck to all of us! :)