NSVs on Vacation!

Options
So I went on vacation for 9 days to beautiful Florida! It was so much fun and I kept so busy. My first NSV is that since we were driving we ended up eating in the car a few times. I had to hand food back to the girls (1 and 2 years old). One thing my oldest likes (that she only gets maybe once a month) is french fries. She only eats maybe 5 of them so I am okay with her eating them. Well I handed her back some fries from Burger King where I ordered their tendergrill (which is mighty tasty). And BK had my favorite fries of ALL time. Well I didn't take even one little bite! Not one. And she only ate maybe 3 of them before she was done and there were alot left. I showed complete self control and even though I had to hand them back individually I stayed strong. I felt so good about myself at our next stop when I threw the full bag of fries away.

Second NSV - Hubby got on MFP. He noticed me logging alot while we were gone. I usually try to not log in front of him at home, but with us being together constantly he noticed it. I caught him looking in my phone towards the end of the vacation and then later he asked about how to use a function on mfp! He downloaded the app and he is ready to join me after 8 months of me being on this journey!

My SV is that I LOST 0.4lbs! Not much, but I know that my calorie counting on vacation paid off!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!