Need Accountability Partners

Options
angf0679
angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Angela and I need help!

I KNOW how to eat right. I KNOW how to exercise. I've gotten lazy in both things. I know what to do and I am not doing it. I was to my doctor yesterday due to a minor health issue that has come up.

I need accountability partners that will help me get my fiber, fruits and veggies in my diet. I also need to be drinking more water. I need accountability partners to help me to exercise (I am a runner.)

I am looking for some people to maybe start following me and daily review my food diary and help encourage me to do better!

Replies

• GenXMissusSpags
    GenXMissusSpags Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My coworkers and I started a 10 week weight loss challenge this week and would love to help encourage you too!
  • islandlifenc
    islandlifenc Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I know what I need to be doing. I've been here before a long time ago, but I'm getting to that age where I know it has to be now or it's going to get much, much harder. I'll add you as a friend! We can encourage each other.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    It's a long tough road - either you stick with it or the roller-coaster rounds the top and shoots down again, only to start climbing again. I rode that roller-coaster for years, did everything, every diet, ran the fat-2-fit challenge group, everything. Last week I finally took a turn for permanent change, had the sleeve done, I am 7 days post op and doing great - down 15 so far. Not saying my journey is right for you, only that you must be all in with your journey, no half-in/half-out. You got this, you already said what you need to do. Hang in there and stay strong... Let me know how your doing.