Finding many new recipes in Pinterest.
  • kristinecraig5
    kristinecraig5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing today?
  • GenXMissusSpags
    GenXMissusSpags Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've started back on the wagon this week and have been trying to intermittent fast. I've been fasting for 16 hours and then have an 8 hour window that I can eat. I've purposely made it so that I'm not eating after 6:30-7:00pm. It's hard but knowing I can eat before that time helps immensely. Feel free to friend me! We got this!!
  • islandlifenc
    islandlifenc Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing 50! Just a couple of years away now. That — and my recent realization that I can't even zip up last winter's pants — made me realize it's time to stop messing around and get back in shape. I'll add you. I'm happy to add anyone so we can encourage each other.
  • kristinecraig5
    Options
    Thank goodness for leggings! And sweats!
    So far I've been able to restrain myself from binging. It's baking season and it makes it harder to resist. I'm learning portion control to be able to allow myself holiday deserts.
  • kristinecraig5
    Options
    Since the weather is colder, I'm swapping my salads for soups. Does anyone else change what they eat when seasons change?
  • kevinuc74
    kevinuc74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    44 here and back on to try to straighten things out. Dealing with a lot of stress right now so I think MFP is exactly what I need to keep me from stress eating and binging at night. My first time on here about a decade ago, I went from 292 to 210.

Would love to connect with others on here to motivate one another.

Does anyone know what happened with the weight loss goal graphic that used to be on our profiles?
  • kristinecraig5
    Options
    A new week starts. I weigh myself tomorrow. I don't know if I've lost any weight. I'll be good if I didn't gain. Sweet potato fries and tots got me this past week. I guess I should do measurements again as well.
    How is everyone else doing?
  • kristinecraig5
    Options
    I purposely did not log my food on Thanksgiving. I made smart choices and refrained myself from overeating. This way I was able to enjoy myself.
  • kristinecraig5
    Options
    Hi y'all! Happy New Year! I feel that this time of year can be depressing for some causing binge eating. It can also be revitalizing for others. How is everyone doing?