Hola

Options
HI there! Do people really read all the newbie posts??? Just wonderin....lol
I'm a 28 year old wife and mother of 3 little ones. I work full time and wish I was at home. I've been "plus sized" since I was very young and until recently only wanted to look good. Now, I just want to be able to play with my kids, have energy...and be still going when my kids bless me with granchildren someday.
I lost 60 pounds in the past with weight watchers online and exersize. I can't afford it now, and was soooo pleased to find this site!!
I'm hoping to lose the weight in a healthy way and make everyone proud of me...especially ME!!

Replies

• brandyjan
    brandyjan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a 28 year old wife and mother of 3 little ones. I work full time and wish I was at home. I've been "plus sized" since I was very young and until recently only wanted to look good. Now, I just want to be able to play with my kids, have energy...and be still going when my kids bless me with granchildren someday.
    I lost 60 pounds in the past with weight watchers online and exersize. I can't afford it now, and was soooo pleased to find this site!!
    I'm hoping to lose the weight in a healthy way and make everyone proud of me...especially ME!!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Some people do read these things, ha! I am also 28 with 3 youngins so I figured I'd welcome you to mfp. I have just recently lost the baby weight and am reaching for...smaller goals.

Good luck to ya!:flowerforyou:
  • brandyjan
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome! Congrats on the loss of the baby weight! That really is a big deal... are those all 3 boys I see in your pics? I have 2 boys and a lil girl....
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

Hey Brandy:flowerforyou:
    Glad you joined up...there's some great tools to help you on your journey. Sure we read the new member posts!:happy: I enjoy welcoming new members ...I know how it felt good to have others do the same to me....I believe in paying it forward.:heart:

All the best to you here,
  • brandyjan
    Options
    Thanks FC! I love your signature!:flowerforyou:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Thanks FC! I love your signature!:flowerforyou:
    :smile: :heart:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hiya......welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP brandy,

Well I hope some read them, I and others (my other ID is Banks1850) put a lot of energy and research into it and it would be a shame if nobody read them. Here's hopin! :flowerforyou:

-Banks
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome, Brandy,

This is a great site. Take the time to check out all the features. There is so much help and support. Reach out to others and they will reach back. i have found a lot of motivation and support as well as tips on eating, cooking, and exercise.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

good luck to you. You can do it. You are not alone:bigsmile: