p90x

Options
If ur doing p90x or anything similar please add me as a friend and we can help each other. ...

Replies

• skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it and getting ready to start a turbofire/p90x hybrid workout in a few weeks.

I'm getting ready for the p90x2 to start jan1st.

So far I enjoy the workouts, like how I'm becoming stronger and leaner.
  • armacd
    Options
    Just started another round yesterday (p90x/insanity hybrid) in preparation for p90x2 on January 1st!! We're already friends, but we can definitely support each other :-D
  • terter0764
    Options
    I agree I'm here to support and I am doing p90x and I hope to finish in December so I can move on to p90x2 I'm really excited
  • kristen1820
    kristen1820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing p90x and I have a couple of questions.

What are you using for a recovery drink? I do not want to spend the money for the p90x recovery drink and have been reading that low far chocolate milk is a cheaper alternative.

What exercises are you using in your exercise tracker that are equivilent to the p90x workout. Like today I am trying to track plyometrics and have no idea what that would fall under?
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing p90x and I have a couple of questions.

What are you using for a recovery drink? I do not want to spend the money for the p90x recovery drink and have been reading that low far chocolate milk is a cheaper alternative.

What exercises are you using in your exercise tracker that are equivilent to the p90x workout. Like today I am trying to track plyometrics and have no idea what that would fall under?

When I did P90X I just made a healthy Protein Shake. Like fruit smoothie with protein from GMC. Also What I did for the tracker is us my heart rate monitar to track my cal. burned and then just look for something that was close to it in the tracker or made up my own and just put in the time and cal. burned. (Now I know they can get expensive but you can find some one Ebay really cheap). I have a tight budget and I still got one.

Good luck.
  • terter0764
    Options
    I made my own protein shakes or I went to Gnc and got the chocolate protien
  • kathyhaf1
    Options
    I am going to start P90x, again! I will definitely need support too! Good luck and Bring it!
  • stellarsheller
    Options
    Starting p90X on Saturday!!