I'M ALWAYS EATING!!!

Options
I made the serious commitment to lose a pound a week starting January 1, 2011. So far so good and people are starting to notice. My skin is clear, all my clothes are too big and I am always eating. That's right I said ALWAYS EATING. When my co-worker asked me how [what diet am I on?] I said NONE. I just changed the way I eat. I used to eat alone, eat in my car or eat late at night. I would skip breakfast and would go 12 hours without taking a single bite because I didn't want people to see the "fat girl" eating. No wonder I didn't have the energy to workout; I had no fuel!

What I know now is that I have to eat. So now instead of eating 1,600- 2,000 calories in one meal, I'm eating 3-4 healthy meals each around 400 +/- calories. Sometimes I go over; especially on weekends, but I never claimed to be perfect (smile).
I love this new lifestyle! I get to eat every 3-4 hours now...whooo hooo!!! I no longer feel tired or full or both tired & full lol. I'm eating at my desk now, I'm eating in public and I eat outside whenever possible.

Replies

• Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Good for you - role model behaviour for healthy eating and a great attitude! :happy:
  • phlumpet
    phlumpet Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You're doing it right. The experts always say eating every 2-3 hours is key. :)
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    I eat every 2 hours and plan ahead.. I find it works better for me..
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That's the definition of a "life-style change" -- great job and keep it up!
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    :bigsmile: Love it! I feel the same way, I eat all day long. I never feel hungry. But when I'm not on track, I binge eat, feel stuffed for a short time, and them I'm starving again. Keep up the great work!!
  • angiegirl2822
    Options
    that's awesome! I'm just starting any tips??
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I made the serious commitment to lose a pound a week starting January 1, 2011. So far so good and people are starting to notice. My skin is clear, all my clothes are too big and I am always eating. That's right I said ALWAYS EATING. When my co-worker asked me how [what diet am I on?] I said NONE. I just changed the way I eat. I used to eat alone, eat in my car or eat late at night. I would skip breakfast and would go 12 hours without taking a single bite because I didn't want people to see the "fat girl" eating. No wonder I didn't have the energy to workout; I had no fuel!

What I know now is that I have to eat. So now instead of eating 1,600- 2,000 calories in one meal, I'm eating 3-4 healthy meals each around 400 +/- calories. Sometimes I go over; especially on weekends, but I never claimed to be perfect (smile).
    I love this new lifestyle! I get to eat every 3-4 hours now...whooo hooo!!! I no longer feel tired or full or both tired & full lol. I'm eating at my desk now, I'm eating in public and I eat outside whenever possible.

Good job! Try to throw in a couple of healthy snacks in between those meals. 6 times a day and a gallon of water (or more).
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    YAY! So awesome!!
  • meganelizabetho
    Options
    Congrats!!!! that's all wonderful!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Continue with your success!
  • Maagrie
    Maagrie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I made the same type of changes. I eat my 3 meals and 3 snacks between. That type of schedule really does keep you energized and makes you feel like you are doing any BUT dieting. Who would have thunk it! Congradulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!