General Office Workers needed to Workout

Options
2»

Replies

• edonald774
    edonald774 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I cycle to and from work everyday - that keeps me sane.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I go out for a walk every lunch time. I usually walk quickly for about 20-25 minutes, just around the university campus that I work at. It's a nice break from the desk AND it's a good workout.
    I did the same thing!
    I will tell you the same thing I told, my friends…, “Either it’s important to your or it isn’t. If it is, you will find the time.”
  • newfy59
    Options
    Since hubby and I travel together, I have about 1 hour to kill before our office opens..so I walk for 20-30 minutes; return to office and prepare for the day. We have a city swimming pool just a block from my office so some mornings I will even do a swim...that's my best day!!! I always walk a few minutes during lunch -fresh air versus the recycled stuff is great too...clears the head! I work in a 4 storey building so I try walking up stairs (take elevator down - time saving strategy only) and then repeat the walk up again - great on rainy or blustery winter days! (I'm just recovering from ACL knee reconstruction so right now, I'm just getting back to walking and biking on a stationary bike - slow and moderate mode so as not to undo the surgery).
    Good luck - hope it helps you!