workouts

Options
does anyone know of any good workout dvd's other than turbo jam, p90x, 30 day shred and ripped in 30? i need something different. lol

Replies

• BigD71475
    BigD71475 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have several to recommend...Core Secrets Dvd's are fantastic, also the Cardio Pilates dvd's are great as well. Any of the Biggest Loser workout DVD's will do the trick! Good Luck
  • tangal88
    Options
    Depending on what you like:

Chalene Extreme
    Insanity
    Hip Hop Abs
    Billy Blanks Ultimate Boot Camp, and TaeBo

Amazon.com has reviews of all

Online, Bodyrock.tv is pretty good and free, if you have a higher speed connection
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Windsor Pilates
    Any of the Biggest Loser DVDs
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I really like some of The Firm dvds, Tae Bo and Jackie Warner dvds. Most of them are pretty easy to find at Target or Wal Mart.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    sweatin to the oldies.
  • musky4
    musky4 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i like Leslie Sansone (walking dvd's) -
    let us know which you decide/like -
    have fun exploring!
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Windsor Pilates
    Any of the Biggest Loser DVDs

This is exactly what I was going to say. I alternate between these & running. LOVE them!!

Also, check out your local library - sometimes they have workout DVD's that you can rent & check out before you go out & buy them.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Never thought about that. That's a good idea, hmmm the library, go figure!
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    is winsor pilates just like regular pilates? cause i get bored real easily with pilates. lol
  • BigD71475
    BigD71475 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It is...but if you get Windsor Pilates..."Cardio Pilates its not all stretching...it has moves where you're standing but still getting cardio AND abs!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    collagevideo.com is a really good place to "shop" for DVDs. You can view video clips & get professional & amateur reviews. You can narrow by fitness level, impact level, etc - really good tool.

It all depends on what you like. Me - I have 2 left feet - so I like Leslie Sansone. Jillian is a turnoff - I like Kelly Coffey Meyer for strength training.

Exercisetv.tv.com has lots of freebies you can stream.

Hulu.com has a health & fitness channel - freebies there too
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    is winsor pilates just like regular pilates? cause i get bored real easily with pilates. lol

Winsor pilates is VERY descriptive (almost tedious .... sorry) these are great to learn pilates from. Ellen Barrett has a series of pilates fusion workouts .... these keep you moving ... nice. Look up Skinny Sculpt, Barefoot Cardio, or Yogilates, these are fun.