From Uk size 12 to 8!!!! - My SUPER-DUPER plan!!

Options
I think im a size 10 but the reality is size 12 actually fits me!! haha

so now my weight is 138.8lbs (63kg) and i want to be 120lbs (54kg).... simply because by that point ill be a nice comfy skinny size 8!

My situation RIGHT NOW is awfullll:

I eat too less - like 1 meal a day - so my metabolism must be ROCK bottom!
Im generally weak and tired - not surprised.
Get no water or vitamins in the day.
Have random exercise spurts.... like 30minutes intense cardio 2-3/week but then starve and sit still for rest of week.
Wake up in the afternoon and sleep the next moring!! - so not getting any sunlight!!!

ACTION PLAN TO LOSE 18.8lbs:

Lifestyle changes:

- have 2litres of water (cold water will increase my metabolism)
- have 4 meals (small regular meals keep metabolism going)
- have breakfast (for kick-start in morning)
- wake up in the morning...6-9am
- sleep night 10-12pm (regular sleep wake pattern will sort out my mood! :P)
- take 1 multivitamin tablet and 1 Vitamin D tablet each day (to restore wat im missing).

Exercise per day - need to lose weight, tone abs, tone flabby arms:

- 3 sets of triceps crunch (eat set = 30 tricep scissors + 30 arms back + 30 arms out)
- 3 sets of abdo crunch (each set = 50 left lifts + 50 ab twists)
- 4 x 10min fast cardio sessions throughout day (loses 35% more calories than 1 x 40min session!)

And THATS it!!! That plan took the whole of yesterday to make but I think its gona be worthit! After a lot of research into wats best for me...and also being realistic and honest with myself about my problems (sleep cycle and lack of food) lol i think ive made a wickeddd plan!

So im starting this today and using this website to track my progress...I want to lose be SIZE 8 in 2 months! This means i need to lose 18.8lbs in 2months, i.e. 8 weeks. SO thats 2.35lbs per week....which i think is possible!?! Coz gps recommend 2lbs a week for weight so that seems resonable!

Please give comments on wat u think about my plann.....any tips...or motivation :blushing: will defo help me!

thanks so much for reading this.... and if u have a similar prob tel me....or if u wana do this with me...WOww thatll be great!"

Luv u allll...my fitnesspal budiiess.... this is my first post....(aawww) so be gentle?!

:heart: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:heart:

Replies

• skinnysonam
    Options
    I think im a size 10 but the reality is size 12 actually fits me!! haha

so now my weight is 138.8lbs (63kg) and i want to be 120lbs (54kg).... simply because by that point ill be a nice comfy skinny size 8!

My situation RIGHT NOW is awfullll:

I eat too less - like 1 meal a day - so my metabolism must be ROCK bottom!
    Im generally weak and tired - not surprised.
    Get no water or vitamins in the day.
    Have random exercise spurts.... like 30minutes intense cardio 2-3/week but then starve and sit still for rest of week.
    Wake up in the afternoon and sleep the next moring!! - so not getting any sunlight!!!

ACTION PLAN TO LOSE 18.8lbs:

Lifestyle changes:

- have 2litres of water (cold water will increase my metabolism)
    - have 4 meals (small regular meals keep metabolism going)
    - have breakfast (for kick-start in morning)
    - wake up in the morning...6-9am
    - sleep night 10-12pm (regular sleep wake pattern will sort out my mood! :P)
    - take 1 multivitamin tablet and 1 Vitamin D tablet each day (to restore wat im missing).

Exercise per day - need to lose weight, tone abs, tone flabby arms:

- 3 sets of triceps crunch (eat set = 30 tricep scissors + 30 arms back + 30 arms out)
    - 3 sets of abdo crunch (each set = 50 left lifts + 50 ab twists)
    - 4 x 10min fast cardio sessions throughout day (loses 35% more calories than 1 x 40min session!)

And THATS it!!! That plan took the whole of yesterday to make but I think its gona be worthit! After a lot of research into wats best for me...and also being realistic and honest with myself about my problems (sleep cycle and lack of food) lol i think ive made a wickeddd plan!

So im starting this today and using this website to track my progress...I want to lose be SIZE 8 in 2 months! This means i need to lose 18.8lbs in 2months, i.e. 8 weeks. SO thats 2.35lbs per week....which i think is possible!?! Coz gps recommend 2lbs a week for weight so that seems resonable!

Please give comments on wat u think about my plann.....any tips...or motivation :blushing: will defo help me!

thanks so much for reading this.... and if u have a similar prob tel me....or if u wana do this with me...WOww thatll be great!"

Luv u allll...my fitnesspal budiiess.... this is my first post....(aawww) so be gentle?!

:heart: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:heart:
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on recognize what the problems are.

You have taken a major step just be realizing that you are your own worse enemy but with the plan of action you create that will soon change.

It's aweseom how you sat down and came up with something this realistic, reasonable, safe and incorporartes alittle bit of everything. Kudos to you.

I wish you much success, You can do it.
    welcome.gif

rockon.gif
  • DRautenbach
    Options
    Hi

I am the same, eat not much but dance alot. My weight goes up when I don't eat. So demotivating. Interesting what you say about the cardo excercise. I do 30 mins on treadmill walking but still no help. I also lack energy so keep to give it a try. I lost 4.5 stone in a year but the last 2 stone is sticking as keep going up when I don't eat. Sounds good, will give it a try with you. Good luck! Debs
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    although i think it is great you have made a plan. 2lbs is recommended when you have large amounts of weight to lose. For your weight a 1lb a week would be a much more realistic goal! I hope everything goes well and don't forget to eat you exercise calories so that you are eating enough :smile:
  • timetoembrace
    Options
    Sounds like you made the first right step by admitting you need to change. Once you get into the plan, you might have some weak spots, but DONT give up....It is worth it all...I have lost 25lbs so far :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: and I did it since January 25th. So you can lose 18lbs in 2 months. Right now I am losing about 3lbs a week, but I had more to lose, like 50lbs. I am half way there.

Be sure to eat you exercise calories and do not get discouraged if you gain a couple of pounds at first. :grumble: :grumble: Your body thinks it is in starvation mode, so any food you put in, it will store until it realizes "Hey, she is not starving me anymore. Now I know what to do".:wink::wink: This will be when your metabolism really starts kicking butt....And it is AWESOME!!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • skinnysonam
    Options
    Thanksss everyone for all ur comments.... its great to get support....n also to come out in the open...hehee :laugh:

wow u lot have lost loads.... puts my "lost 0lbs" to shame! :sad: haha mind u i only bin on here for 2days?!

hey deb...u wana join me ...dats great ..:drinker: .. ! im gona try email u on this thing...and discus ur regime! hehe...

take care alll :flowerforyou:

xxxxxx:heart:
  • skinnysonam
    Options
    :bigsmile: MY PROGRESS PEOPLE: :bigsmile:

OK ITS BEEN 3 DAYs ---(started monday)....
    > heres wat i done!!! :happy:

Im eating regularly now and getting hungry more often...which shows in 3 days my metabolsm must have boosted up... coz before id starve all day and didnt even feel like eating either!!

My plan was to do cross-trainer 10mins...4 times a day!! but thats too long i cant be bothered to sweat n clean myself up 4 times a day!!! hhehe wink

so now i found out about this killer workout dvd on this website..its called the 30 day shred!!!! I done it yesterday for the 1st time!! itssss killled me! boyy the dvd claims 20minutes a day, and you will lose 20pounds in 30 days! And I BELIEVE IT!! .:noway: :noway: ..the way she works u out im not surprised! HAaHAA :laugh:

u wana try it out !??? this gets me to my aim in a month rather than 2! WooHOO xxx:drinker: :blushing: :laugh: :tongue: :love: