60 days Later. 69 pounds gone with pics.

Options

Replies

• littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You have done incredible. I loved your post, and all of your not so much "secrets".
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great Job, hope I can do that well!
  • AMAZING!! I just joined and started today...I sure hope I can do as well as you are. I don't have support at home so I was hoping to be able to find it on here. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bigsmile:
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Keep it up! :)
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! I just joined and started today...I sure hope I can do as well as you are. I don't have support at home so I was hoping to be able to find it on here. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :bigsmile:

I don't either send a friend request and I can help with the support!
    I live with a wife that is 120 and athletic, so we look quite odd in public. Good thing In person I can be charming and funny!
  • kolbyjack
    Options
    Great job! Great dedication! You look awesome and a lot happier! Is must be so nice to know that you are not only looking good, but becoming healthy! Keep it up!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Great job! Great dedication! You look awesome and a lot happier! Is must be so nice to know that you are not only looking good, but becoming healthy! Keep it up!

I have a ways to go to be good looking, baby steps..baby steps!
  • kristyemilia
    kristyemilia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up, your results speak for themselves :smile:
  • Charrah
    Options
    OMG super congrats. You should be so PROUD of yourself. That is an incredible loss in such a short time.
    xxx
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great !:drinker:
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    :happy: That is awesome! I like how you posted what you are doing. Keep it up because you are ROCKIN IT:glasses:
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, congrats on all your hard work. May God continue to bless you on this journey!
  • niallse
    Options
    Superb effort!!!!! I bet you are a very proud and happy man! Well done!
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    WOW!!! you look great!! Congratulations:smile:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    A lot more work to come with my body! Goal is 240, thanks for all the kind comments. I was having a horrible day yesterday at work and these comments gave me that umph needed to get out and keep at it. Ended up with a great gym day. Thank you guys!
  • bbtany
    bbtany Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW, Just WOW .!!!!. Keep the good work!!!
    You look beautiful and happy :smile:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are donig amazing! I can't wait to see the dimples. I love that you say that you gave yourself pep-talks! :) We MUST pump ourselves up on a daily basis it works! It makes us feel a little bit stronger and ready to tackle our day. Keep up the good work!
  • crittytn
    Options
    You are an amazing person! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome attitude and perspective and, of course, the great pictures!!! You look fabulous!
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great! It's good to read success stories because its a reminder that nothing is impossible once you believe you can you will!
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Lovin' those dimples! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!