Question of the Day- Day 66!!

Options
ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 66!!:heart:

What areas on your food diary do you always go over on? You know when you get the RED NEGATIVE NUMBER lol

**Me- ALWAYS sugar and usually sodium too... I am really trying to work SUPER hard on my sodium cause I know that shouldn't go in the negatives EVER! But the sugar what the heck?! I have had a yogurt and half a cup of grapes so far and I am already over?! That's annoying lol :huh:

Replies

• kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    always sugar for me. sometimes carbs
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sodium, usually always. I try to drink extra water to counter it.
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Mine is protein... EVERY DAY!!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I really need to get back to planning better to balance the macros and watch the sodium. In the last few months I've focused merely on calories, so I know that I'm a little out of whack. Typically, though, I'm low on protein and high on carbs (statistically speaking).
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    It's protein for me
  • blueyeb
    Options
    Sugar, if I have ANY fruit at all which I find a little annoying, lol... protein I go over on daily.... sodium if I eat anything prepared, like a lean cuisine or smart ones.

** lmao, I just read the 2nd part of your post .. you find the sugar overage annoying too!
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sugar :grumble:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    sugars and sometines fat
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Protein almost every day

fat some days
    carbs some days

funny how cyclical we reall are
  • caramel1920
    Options

Ditto!
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have the most trouble with sugar and sodium but have devised a lot of ways to keep those in check. You may be surprised to read this about sodium:
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_minimum_daily_salt_requirement
    I have been staying under 1000MGs a day for weeks now. My wieght loss has accelerated and my performance in last Sunday's Sprint Triathlon was respectable.

Sugar is tricky too. Here is more reading:
    I have been trying to stay under 30G total a day but that is hard. Again, that has helped accelerate my losses too.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Most of the time it's sodium or protein for me.
  • jp09m
    jp09m Posts: 89
    Options
    protein, sugar, cholestrol...

for those of you who eat eggs, just having 2 will put u over every day. recent studies show that our bodies cant absorb the majority of cholestrol in eggs tho. furthermore, those of you saying you go over on sugar, if your eating 2-3 servings of fruit per day u will be over your sugar limit. as long as your not having other artificial sugars or added sugars to food, dont worry about it. its better to have your fruit servings and go over on your sugar levels.
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    sorry bum sugar link. This is teh right one:

http://www.rodale.com/recommended-sugar-intake
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Sugar, if I have ANY fruit at all which I find a little annoying, lol... protein I go over on daily.... sodium if I eat anything prepared, like a lean cuisine or smart ones.

** lmao, I just read the 2nd part of your post .. you find the sugar overage annoying too!

DAMN SUGAR LOL :noway:
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    I have the most trouble with sugar and sodium but have devised a lot of ways to keep those in check. You may be surprised to read this about sodium:
    I have been staying under 1000MGs a day for weeks now. My wieght loss has accelerated and my performance in last Sunday's Sprint Triathlon was respectable.

Sugar is tricky too. Here is more reading:
    I have been trying to stay under 30G total a day but that is hard. Again, that has helped accelerate my losses too.

Thanks for this reading material I shall read about sodium right now!! :wink:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    High on Sugar & Carbs, sometimes on Fat
    Low on Protein and gotta work on that more.:grumble:
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    mine varies...

usually protein and fat ( i like my snacks but i'm working it)
  • blarics11
    Options

me too! but i heard tht the protien level is low and we should be going over on it
  • ShannaB83185
    Options
    Have any of you ever looked on your phone app and pulled up the little graphs by day that shows a pie graph and the percent of carbs, fat and protein you have a day?! I just looked at mine and apparently 50% of what I eat almost EVERYDAY is carbs!!! Hhhmm this may be my problem..