Ok, time for............

Before and "almost there" pics. :) I have been stuck at 32lbs lost for over a month now, even gaining 1-1/2 pounds at one point, but lost it w/in a week. I haven't been walking/jogging at all but haven't been going nuts on eating either so at least I'm maintaining.

Here is a pic of me in June 2010 at my son's 2nd grade graduation.

5487667_431.jpg

And here's me just last week. I have to buy new clothes all the time. Had to buy new jeans since my 18's and 16's don't fit. I can once again shop in the PETITE'S SECTION!!! (14P).

(please ignore my messy hair, I had just worked all day before taking these, lol)
5487667_9861.jpg

I'll take another pic when I lose another 10. :)

Replies

• You look great Fallen. I'm very proud of you. Keep up your great loss. It's just wonderful.
    I think you will meet your goal. i see the determination in your face. i fell off the wagon but will try again. It's a work in process. When i fall, i have to brush myself off and start again and think of your success. it's inspirational.
  • Kristinapedia
    Kristinapedia Posts: 73 Member
    Ok, here's another pic of me.... The local "Patch" website did an article on the store where I work back in May I think and they just did another one last week. Granted I had already lost 12-18 lbs in the first pic, and total 32 in the second. I can see it more in my stomach and my "figure" than in my face.

Gosh I'm stuck for 2 months and I have 20lbs to go by Christmas !!!!

beforeafteru.png

beforeafteru.png
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    great job! i'm having to buy new pants all the time too so I always just buy 1 pair and then wear them everyday ;)
    lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!