Accountability Partner

Options
Hello, my name is Caroline. 56 years old, married and I live in Northern CA. Looking for an accountability buddy. Someone who wants to motivate each other through this journey, since we are in the same boat. Anyone interested?

Replies

• jwhitehill433
    jwhitehill433 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Caroline. My name is Jennifer from Des Moines, IA . and I am 49. I would be very interested to connect
  • emilynevejones12
    Options
    hi both I am also on a fitness and weightloss journey to lose 6kg. I am 48 and would love to have dropped 6kg by march 24th - my birthday. I have an eating plan which I am following but understand that will-power is limited and its down to reinforcing my goals regularly, re evaluating my progess and where I want to get to and how i want to feel on the journey. If you both or either of you are interested in connecting with me let me know as I would also love to have some real people on this journey to check in with and reach out to! I live in Adelaide South Australia :)
  • carnic67
    carnic67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Emily and Jennifer, how about we create a new group where we check in with one another? I will call the group JEMCAR. What do you think? So when you log into, go to the GROUPS tab and look for it there. Hope to see you soon!