today i want to...

Options
stop eating crap and then b1tching and moaning about not losing weight. well, i'll at least give that one the ol' college try...:ohwell:

be proud of what i have accomplished - like being a total zumba diva queen and being able to jog 3.5 miles.

stick to my schedule and mark all of my chores off of my list.

have a really good kind of day.

what do you want to do today?

Replies

• BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    just stay focu Zuma Queen you can do it...
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    today i want to deadlift 125lbs. I also want to eat more than i did yesterday.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    today i want to deadlift 125lbs. I also want to eat more than i did yesterday.

125 - impressive!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    today i would also like to get this elusive teaching interview nailed down and scheduled!
  • rileydi
    rileydi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want to be 185lbs when I meet my boyfriends parents for the first time at Thanksgiving!!

If you need any teaching interview tips, let me know!! (I am so happy to have a GOOD class this year!)
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    finish my interview prep.

drink at least 10 glasses of water.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    rock out my interview.

get in some mad sweating at the gym.

drink 10 glasses of water.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    ........today I was hoping to hit 20 pounds lost and I DID IT!!:bigsmile:
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    ........today I was hoping to hit 20 pounds lost and I DID IT!!:bigsmile:

rock it out, you!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today I want to do 100 squats, 100 lunges, 100 pushups, 100 tricep dips, and hike at least 5 miles.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    Today I want to do 100 squats, 100 lunges, 100 pushups, 100 tricep dips, and hike at least 5 miles.

da-yam! you better get to it!
  • bcattoes
    Options

I'm halfway there, except for the hiking.

I actually do most of that each day I work anyway. I do 50 of each on my morning break and 50 of each on my afternoon break. Usually I do Zumba in the evening but we're planning to hike after work today. I should qualify that I do desk pushups (don't think I could do so many regular but no way I'm getting on the nasty floor in my office to find out :noway: ). And I don't use added weight.
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Today, I want to take my fancy scale and my 15lb sledge hammer and just go at it. Smash it to tiny bits. Blast shards of glass and plastic and whatever else that thing is made from all over my 3 acres. And when hubby asks what happened, I'm gonna say, "oh I dropped it by accident." Yeah... that's what I want to do today.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Today, I want to take my fancy scale and my 15lb sledge hammer and just go at it. Smash it to tiny bits. Blast shards of glass and plastic and whatever else that thing is made from all over my 3 acres. And when hubby asks what happened, I'm gonna say, "oh I dropped it by accident." Yeah... that's what I want to do today.

Do it! I'll be rootin' for ya.......
  • chanstriste13
    Options

you vs. the scale? i'm putting my money on you! :flowerforyou:
  • bcattoes
    Options

I'm halfway there, except for the hiking.

I actually do most of that each day I work anyway. I do 50 of each on my morning break and 50 of each on my afternoon break. Usually I do Zumba in the evening but we're planning to hike after work today. I should qualify that I do desk pushups (don't think I could do so many regular but no way I'm getting on the nasty floor in my office to find out :noway: ). And I don't use added weight.

Well, I didn't get what I wanted. Car trouble prevented the hike. I did get the other stuff in and did 60 min of Zumba, but no hiking. :frown:
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    drink 10 glasses of water.
    rock out my interview.
    have fun and burn some major calories at tap dance tonight!