New to the community...thank God I found you!

Hello all!

My name is Charity and I am new to this community, found it through the iPhone app...love it!

I am 37 years old and have this terrible habit of putting myself at the bottom of pretty much any priority list...that really needs to change! I have found the most amazing person to share my life with and I want that life to be long and healthy...and it starts with me and the choices I make.

Looking forward to get to know some of you out there!

Cheers!

~Charity

Replies

• cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    This place is definitely awesome! Welcome! I am here for a LONG stay. Friend me if you would like
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Welcome Charity. Glad to see you here, you are in the right place. You will find lots of nice people here and motivation and inspiration. I love looking at the before and after pictures for motivation and inspiration. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
    Lori
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Welcome Charity-This is an awesome site with wonderfully supportive people! I am too a long hauler here so friend me if you would like some additional support and cheerleading! Good luck!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    hello and welcome! There's a lot of great supportive people here.

add me, if you like.
  • JessicaHenry1984
    JessicaHenry1984 Posts: 17 Member
    Welcome, this is a great place I only started yesterday and already I look forward to logging my food and workouts and getting supportive words from friends on here. Friend me if you would like.
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Hello and welcome! You have found the right place especially if you are looking for support and motivation!! I have only been here for a few weeks but can say so far that I am so glad I found MFP!!