Goal Clothes?

Options
my size 26/28 is tight very tight!! I have purchased 1 pant and 1 shirt both size 24, small goals. Does anyone else have goal clothes or goal something?

Replies

• cassiopeia1975
    Options
    i havent bought anything NEW (yet) but i have a few smaller sizer pairs of jeans & skirts and shirts that i used to wear before i gained weight that im looking forward to putting on again.

But i have seen a gorgeous red jumpsuit in a store in town and the biggest size they do is a 12 (im a 14/16 at the minute) so i may have to buy it before it sells out!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    i've bought jeans that don't fit yet in hopes to one day fit into them :D
  • jcbernahl
    jcbernahl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have jeans and work clothes I used to fit into and can't wait to get back into them. I have a leather jacket I'm dying to wear again. I used to be able to button it but not at the moment. I'll get there though.
  • lucky77sevens
    Options
    I have boots, those knee high, sexy leather lace up boots with a thick heel(so I won't topple over!) and I can almost lace them up properly! I soooo cannot wait!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Yep, I really want a gorgeous Diane Von Furstenberg dress I've had my eye on, for Christmas....but I have to work flippin hard between now and then to fit into it....preferably in a size 14 (I'm UK18 now)
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    my size 26/28 is tight very tight!! I have purchased 1 pant and 1 shirt both size 24, small goals. Does anyone else have goal clothes or goal something?

When I first started, I had some XL Hollister t-shirts. Now, they're just right or slightly too big.
    mid-way through I bought a pair of 36 express dress pants to wear to a wedding that was this past saturday, they're loose.

Now i'm just gonna wait to buy anything else until I make the last 20 and see what size I am then.
  • mistylnc
    mistylnc Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Evidently I am a hoarder. I went from a size 4 to a 16 in a short period of time and saved all of the cute clothes throughout. My sister and I went through the boxes the other day and picked "goal clothes" My current goal is a pair of black jeans. Size 9... I am a 12 at the moment so hopefully those will happen soon. You know... if I can kick the cookie habit...
  • auctoritas
    Options
    My goal is my freshman college jeans. I'm not far out of college - only just graduated - but I gained 20-25 pounds since. I was a size 10 then, 16 now. That's my first milestone! My goal weight will probably require a new wardrobe entirely - I started gaining weight when I hit puberty and just never stopped. I was a waif of a child though! Oh misspent days of youth. ;3
  • EndeavoringMama
    Options
    http://cloud.pinupgirlclothing.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/4c971525e32ff444db0f0150e765d17f/e/v/evelyn-yellow-plus.jpg

I own this dress. It's in a box and now I am thinking about taking it out and putting it up. I can't super diet because I am preggo but it can be a great reminder not to overeat and mess myself up any worse! lol. So far, I use this site to make sure I am eating enough! But, I totally look forward to being able to lose weight like a champ and fit into that dress.. Actually, because it's a 2x I have dreams about taking it in. Someday, I want to be too small for it!
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I still have all my small shirts and size 7/9 jeans and shorts that I am determined to fit into again. I went up to a size 16 after gaining all my pregnancy weight. I will fit into my cute clothes again, oh yeah, i will.
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Options
    I wish to fit in a size 12 .. The biggest size i use to wear was size 26 .... Now i'm in an 18 and there finally starting to get a little loose on me =) I'll get to a size 12 sooner or later
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I have my favorite pair of jeans from college (size 10) hanging on the outside of my closet...(I'm currently a 16)...to remind me that I can do this! I see them every day :) They were the jeans I first met my now husband in...so my goal is to get back into them for the Pirates home opener (where we met) in April. Here we go!