Hello Everybody!

Options
Hi all, I have been using this site for a little over a week now. I do not really need to lose any weight, but I am 23 and am starting to get old enough so that my metabolism is starting to slow down a little. I have gained about 5 pounds since December. I am using this site to help to maintain my weight, and I just feel better by eating healthy, it even gets me to exercise a little. I am also supporting my wife as she is using this site to take off a few pounds. She is the one who showed the site to me, and I think that it is a wonderful way to help and encourage people to live a more healthy lifestyle, it is great.

Replies

• davschmidt
    Options
    Hi all, I have been using this site for a little over a week now. I do not really need to lose any weight, but I am 23 and am starting to get old enough so that my metabolism is starting to slow down a little. I have gained about 5 pounds since December. I am using this site to help to maintain my weight, and I just feel better by eating healthy, it even gets me to exercise a little. I am also supporting my wife as she is using this site to take off a few pounds. She is the one who showed the site to me, and I think that it is a wonderful way to help and encourage people to live a more healthy lifestyle, it is great.
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. :smile:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you and your wife. It's great to start healthy habits while you're young! You will be very happy you did when you are grandparents and can still enjoy all that life has to offer. Good luck on your journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Hello, glad to have you join us:happy: