Looking for potential mommies!!!!

Options
Okay so I was just recently told that I have to lose 50lbs before I can even dream about getting pregnant because of my osteoporosis. I'm looking for potential mommies to take this journey with me. I'd love the motivation from other as well as love to support you in your journey as well. I'd like to set my first goal of 10lbs by Halloween. Anyone want to try this with me??

Replies

• FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I sooooo thought this post was going somewhere completely different by the title!!!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like, I try to motivate as much as possble from the computer :) I am hoping to lose 50 pounds first as well. I am hoping by May of 2012 so I can start trying as well :)
  • puggleperson
    Options
    I sooooo thought this post was going somewhere completely different by the title!!!

haha like some dude looking for a baby mama?
  • puggleperson
    Options

haha like some dude looking for a baby mama?
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Found out yesterday that I;m pregnant.

Going for maintenance, but going to stay on MFP to actually stick to it.

You can add me if you like, the more support the better :D
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    LOL that is hillarius. No I think I can handle popping my own kids out :)
  • astubleski
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Count me in. This is my first post. I have been a member since July 19, 2011. I have lost 21 lbs. I have a 100 more to go. I want to lose it all before I get pregnant again. (I lost 30 lbs with my first pregnancy-my son is 16 months)
  • theburnetts1
    Options
    Welcome everyone!!! It'll be great taking this journey with you :)
  • FitForeverAgain
    FitForeverAgain Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Completely envisioned some random creeper with nasty pics on his profile asking for any "hotties" who are "in their prime" that want to bear his spawn!!! I had to click and see!!!
  • theburnetts1
    Options
    This is just to funny. I didn't even think of it that way when I wrote the topic:tongue:
  • kathleennicolet
    Options
    Im in! (: 10lbs by Halloween! We can all do this! <3