Anybody Going On A Cruise?

Options
mmuzzatti
mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
OK, this is a real long shot but I might as well try. I am going on a cruise from November 20th to the 27 on RCCL Allure of the Seas. Is anybody going on that? Looking for a workout/check in buddy.

Hit me back if you are......thanks!

Marcello

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Not till Janurary. Sorry.
    But good luck! :)
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    No, but I'm insanely jealous of you. I LOVE cruising. Haven't been on one in a few years, due to money issues. My kids ask me all the time when we're going again. I think that a cruise (doesn't even matter where to) is the IDEAL vacation. Oh, puhlease, let me stowaway in your suitcase!
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    December for me, on a Royal Caribbean ship :)
    Have fun on your cruise!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I just got back from a Norwgien one and at one of the ports I saw the Allure of the Seas! Holy crap what a ship!!! I'm jealous... it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • reenpayne
    Options
    Carnival Cruise, the ship is Carnival Dream leaving in October, can't wait!!!
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm not going on that cruise but I recently got back from a RCCL cruise and their gym is amazing! I made myself wake up and do it first thing in the morning because by the time the day was over I was to tired to do anything. Also with food, if I took a bite and it wasn't AMAZING I didn't eat anymore. It definately helped me because with 10 days of traveling including the 7 day cruise I only gained 1.2 lbs and that was all water weight! So it is doable!