New and hungry LOL

Options
I am new to MFP and slowing learning the ins and outs. I am loving every aspect of the site, all the handy tools, and all the support. I have never had to diet but after three kids in three years, the pounds just keep hanging around. I used to be active and now sit behind a desk for most of my day. I am ready for a change and so glad I found a place to keep track and get insight from other people for free. No lose weight fast gimics here. I love it!:smile:

Replies

• brandluca
    Options
    I'm super new too ^_^. Hello there.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    hello new and hungry!

i'm pretty new here too and what i love most is the calorie counter. soon you might be a teensy bit hungry but happy because you can track how great you are doing.

kick some hungry *kitten*!
  • rachaeltaff
    Options
    Change is definitely good :)
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this site. It has been so helpful to me. I really don't think I could have lost this much weight without this web site. The only other successful diet for me has been Jenny CRAIG, but even after a while that stopped working for me, not to mention expensive, inconvenient etc.
    The community is helpful too . posting questions and answers that are truly helpful. There are a lot of people who can offer helpful advice, even share recipes and you can see inspirational before and after pictures.
    add me as a friend if you like . It is more fun losing weight with friends.