Foods you didnt like before, that you do now...

Options
2»

Replies

• pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Sushi and guacamole, for me.
  • young9
    young9 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    tomatoes, i used to eat them only in certain things but now i slice them up and sprinkle just a hint of salt and eat them up :) just finished some in fact.

i'm also starting to like bell peppers..i used to shun ANY food that had bell peppers in them but now i like them in certain things..and even crave things like fajitas because of them!
  • jaramae
    jaramae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Milk chocolate was always the way to go but now I've learned to appreciate darker chocolate.

My other food discoveries have been almond milk and almond butter. Honey is now my organic sweetener of choice.

It's been a new food adventure changing my diet.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    bELL PEPPER, light sour cream & light mayonnaise
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I would have to say strawberries, onions, and mushrooms. I could not stand the smell of strawberries and now I love them. I like onions and mushrooms especially SAUTEED or my mushrooms marinated in italian dressing and then grilled. YUMM!!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm always trying to get myself to like the things I don't like.

In my early 20s I learned to like coffee.

In my 30s I've learned to like:
    - peppers
    - sushi
    - spaghetti sauce (I still have trouble with it on pizza or other things)
    - hearts of palm
    - cold shrimp
  • BigD71475
    BigD71475 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Not something that I didn't like but do now...But rather something I never tried but love now and so does my family....BUTTERNUT SQUASH! So so so good. peeled sliced into french fry style...spray baking pan with olive oil spray, layer squash on pan, spray top with olive oil then sprinkle with chili powder and garlic powder...bake at 450 til tender then broil til crisp! Love!!
  • skinnny1day
    Options
    Asparagus, but I'll only eat it grilled.
    Mushrooms
    Brown Mustard