Lunch Menu... What should I choose?!

Options
I'm going out to lunch today and I can't decide what would be my healthiest option on the menu, I'm looking for something light that's under 10 dollars, help! Thanks :)

http://www.maggiemcflys.com/ordereze/Content/28/PageDetails.aspx

Replies

• YogaBooty
    YogaBooty Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm going out to lunch today and I can't decide what would be my healthiest option on the menu, I'm looking for something light that's under 10 dollars, help! Thanks :)

http://www.maggiemcflys.com/ordereze/Content/28/PageDetails.aspx
  • bootsnspurs4horses
    Options
    Subway !! Any 6" sub. . . is a great Choice !!
  • rsommerio
    Options
    MAybe try one of those fruit salad at the grocorie stores. The kind were you can build your own fruit.:glasses:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    The webpage is crashing my browser so I can't see it. Do they have salads? I'd probably chose that to be on the safe side - I might even bring my own low-cal dressing and only eat half of it. You can save the rest for lunch tomorrow!

Have a great time!
  • bumpn2
    bumpn2 Posts: 17
    Options
    Yummy! Can I come?!! I would get the Thai Salad with the skewered chicken or the caesar salad and add the grilled chicken!!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    After looking at those salads, go for one with grilled chicken, nothing "fried or crispy"- have them hold these things off the salad, be careful with the nuts mixed in, and definately get the dressing on the side!!!! A trick I use, assuming all of the dressings have lots of fat and sugar, is to dip a little part of my bite into the dressing instead of putting dressing on the salad. Since you want to spend less than $10, I assume you will be sticking with the lunch portion!:smile:

Have a yummy time and don't worry too much. Get in a good workout and you'll be fine!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    maybe one of the salads without the extra sauces - there was one with parmesan cheese and balsamic-ask for dressing on the side.
  • William77
    William77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I recently went to applebees with aome friends, I was shocked when I got home and checked the info on the chicken ceaser salad! If you eat ther whole thing it is almost 1200 calories, so watch the dressing ones like this will make you cry.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I recently went to applebees with aome friends, I was shocked when I got home and checked the info on the chicken ceaser salad! If you eat ther whole thing it is almost 1200 calories, so watch the dressing ones like this will make you cry.
    caesar is the worst salad to ever get
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    grilled meat....chicken...sirloin...fish is always a safe bet