Repeat offender back for good

Options
isaott
isaott Posts: 28 Member
edited December 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi y'all,
I've been a MFP regular about ten years ago, since then a million things happened, got married, got divorced, moved back home to Germany, changed jobs, experienced a pandemic, and now I'm back here, trying to lose the pounds that have slowly crept back on through all this. I've done this before, so I know I can do it again, but would love some company along the way.
I'm 48, female, I work from home, so veeery sedentary and struggling to find the motivation to change that, I have a border collie who is currently providing the sole reason to leave the house, so I know I've got some work to do.
Drop me a comment or message if you're a regular here and fancy hanging out.

Forgot to mention, I have chronic gastritis and I'm still struggling to figure out how to best eat to avoid flare ups, I'm mostly following a low acid diet, but I'm not very good at being super strict when I'm feeling good, so it's a bit of a vicious cycle I'm looking to break.

Replies

• SouthernMama404
    SouthernMama404 Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Tried to add you but your profile is private. I am home-based and have to manage diverticulitis flare ups through diet as well.