How can I get the water tracker on my dashboard?

The only place I can see to add water is in the food diary. I like the new dashboard...can I somehow add a water tracker to that for ease of access and viewing?

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,468 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    We'll pass along your experience to the team.

For now, logging water can be found by going to your Diary page and scrolling to the bottom. From there, you should see a separate category for Water. Please also make sure you have toggled on "Always Show Water in Diary" under "More" (in the bottom right) >"Settings" > "Diary Settings"

Please note you can tap Change Unit if you prefer to log in different measurements.

Answers

• Jeannie_825
    Jeannie_825 Posts: 1 Member
    I second this. Not seeing my progress on how much water I've had in a given day is not ideal. Seeing that on the dashboard would be helpful.
  • suekastan6152
    suekastan6152 Posts: 2 Member
    I agree. I would like to have an option to log my water on my dashboard.
  • dal3gang
    dal3gang Posts: 1 Member
    Completely agree. Haven't used the platform in some time and have come back. Like the new dashboard but the lack of being able to truly customize, such as adding water tracking or removing other widgets is extremely frustrating.
  • DonShipp2012
    DonShipp2012 Posts: 1 Member
    I agree, adding this as a "Goal Card" option would be fantastic and appreciated!
  • yetterc2011
    yetterc2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Agree would love water as a goal on the dashboard!
  • kaboerke
    kaboerke Posts: 1 Member
    I agree, it would be very helpful to add the water tracker to the dashboard.