Longest Log-In Record?

Options

Replies

• jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3534. I know a few who have longer streaks than me.
  • RedMiataAZ
    RedMiataAZ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    3301 days
  • contir
    contir Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm at 2337 days.
  • giadimedici
    giadimedici Posts: 68 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
  • trobius
    trobius Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1784, and was 1776 1784 days ago when I brain farted.
  • clockworktomato
    clockworktomato Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    8roeh9a4ae11.png
  • x7x7x7x
    x7x7x7x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    3994 days for me.
  • mattbell007
    mattbell007 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    iwec5uyt0o6n.png
  • Saltfree1
    Saltfree1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it's not showing after more than 120 days - you need to know that there are just some people (like me) who take as much as 6 months to show the results, and that was when I was on Optifast - meaning no food at all, just liquid protein - so don't worry, Be Happy!
  • rspowell379
    rspowell379 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    3,390 days and still going

... Started before that, but my early streak was broken by shoulder surgery from a bicycling accident that took me out of commission a while :/

@DECKERP, @NINERBUFF, @MATTBELL007: With 4,000+ days B) you'd think MyFitnessPal would comp you guys a lifetime premium membership and put your pic on the front page or something.
  • vjles
    vjles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I've managed 1412 consecutive days logging in, although, I've been here since 2011.😊
  • nomorepizzabreakfasts
    Options
    2903 for me
  • Prettypriss
    Prettypriss Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As of today, my streak is 3700, which is over 10 years without missing once. :) Way back then I had 20 lbs. to lose which I did with the help of MFP. Daily posting has definitely helped me keep those pounds off.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I have opened MFP every day since February 2015 ... so however many days that is.

You get a log in streak by simply opening the app ... not by actually logging anything. :smiley:

Just checked ...3083 days of having a look around MFP. I only logged food for about the first 300 days of that.
  • WildCrone
    WildCrone Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I'm a newbie at 172 days... Logging has helped me look at how much food I ate before. Even though it was/is (usually) all healthy the amount was way over what, I have discovered, I need. In 172 days my body has adjusted to eating less so even if, okay when (hey, it happens) I 'overeat' it's waaay less than what 'overeating' meant before. Make sense? I used to need to feel that massive 'over-fullness' to feel satiated (it's a lower chakra, security and safety issue) :) Logging in for the last 172 days has not just been a physical journey, it's been a mental one.
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Im at 3099 today :)
  • kjratliff55
    kjratliff55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    2235 days of MFP log in plus I about a year of using the Atkins Calorie Counter.
    Results: July 2016 I was 55yo and weighed 315lbs today 165lbs.
  • kembrek
    kembrek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • fraklein
    fraklein Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just earned my 10 year badge! I'm at 3707 days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!