Replies

• michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    3,390 days and still going

... Started before that, but my early streak was broken by shoulder surgery from a bicycling accident that took me out of commission a while :/

@DECKERP, @NINERBUFF, @MATTBELL007: With 4,000+ days B) you'd think MyFitnessPal would comp you guys a lifetime premium membership and put your pic on the front page or something.

And @SNOOKEROO
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    fa3q0g6ruw4p.png
    Been at it for a minute.
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    One guy on my feed has 4565 days. He's a legend. :)
  • MonicaJacobs4108
    Options
    1,909 days today.
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    5095 today is the highest that I've seen. Anyone seen higher than that?
  • Sandie2102
    Sandie2102 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When I first started in 2012 I had a streak of over 2000 days, but been off and on here over time. Currently closing in on 300 with no intention of stopping!
  • arrghmatey1
    arrghmatey1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It's all a matter of honor as there is actually a link in the help section if you troll around long enough that will allow you to reset your day count.
    Does it have its algorithmic limitations?
    I don't know if you can set a random number or not.
    Myself I keep a spread sheet for my weight based on the Mifflin Saint Jeor Equation which calculates how many daily calories I can have, BMI, BFP and total weight loss which covers 28 days.
    I have 91 (7.58 years) of those sheets in my records.
    I hate to be a spoiler, but I believe that many of these health watches actually log on to MFP automatically so many of the high results you see are a product of that action even though the participant may not have actually logged on for some time or participated in the community.
    MFP is a very nice product whether its free or paid.
    What you have to ask yourself is weight loss competitive?
    Is it wise to compare your stats with others?
    You can easily have your psychological will to maintain your health activities crushed by what may be contrived results.
    Because at the end of the day whether it's a video game or something like MFP there is always someone who is more interested in appearing to win.
    Weight loss is truly the most personal of endeavors.
  • BarbaraBeasley
    BarbaraBeasley Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I'm at 910 days. It may seem low compared to some of the '5000+' days I have seen on this post. I will allow myself to brag that I have been diligent with logging my food for the entire 910 days. I am honest with myself when logging my food, regardless of how bad or good I have been. If I have absolutely no idea what to put, say a Christmas dinner prepared by someone else, for example, I will give my best profession judgement on calories. Yay me! I'm down 50+ pounds
  • TSchmitt25
    TSchmitt25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    431 days and counting
  • Froxen
    Froxen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a friend on here. daydreams_of_pretty shes at 3445.
  • wkay99
    wkay99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm at 3,436.
  • MadSoupChef
    MadSoupChef Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    As of today I'm at 4,108 days!
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    4350 today
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    2545 today!
  • x7x7x7x
    x7x7x7x Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    4000 days today. I have logged every meal and snack every single one of those 4000 days, lost 68 pounds and kept it off. Good habits pay off!
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    4537. I have taken breaks from working out over the years, but I always logged in to see how "friends" were doing and to make it a habit. If I didn't keep logging in, I might not have ever come back.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Being on here for so long, I've seen lots of people over 4,000 with most of them on my friend's list. But I also contribute a lot to the community by posting and give advice based on my post count.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • thomasjohnlynch
    thomasjohnlynch Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I was at at 3,300 back on Sept 11, 2021 and could not get network connection and snagged on a plane ride and just went to bed at the hotel....... GOOOOONE!!! tried customer service but they did not care at MFP. So I quite and shuttered my account until a few weeks ago and came back to some logging and exercise friends.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!