After Gym Goodies!

Options
I have decided to start working out in the morning...the afternoon is just not "working out" for me. With after work board meetings, husband working late, three kids....ANYWAY, the catch is I will not have a ton of time to freshen up afterwards because my schedule will go a little something like this:

4:30 a.m. - Wake up and head to the gym
4:45 - 5:45 a.m. - Work out
6:00 a.m. - Arrive home in time for hubby to leave for work
6:00 - 6:30 a.m. - Get myself and three kids up and ready to go (including a three year old)
6:35 a.m. - Leave house and drop kids off at bus stops and daycare

The next issue is that I sweat really bad and get very red while working out (thanks Mom and sorry if thats TMI everyone). Sometimes I have 7:30 a.m. Board Meetings so I can't smell bad or look awful.

So, my question is - what are your favorite after gym goodies for looking and feeling fresh since I won't have time for a complete shower...deodorants, sprays, makeup or face wipes, dry shampoo, anything you got that you think can help me out let me know! Thanks in advance everyone!! (I think my co-workers will thank you too - good thing I have a private office, lol.)

Tiffany

Replies

• bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Why not cut 15 min off the workout and get a shower just before the hubby leaves for work?
  • lilmissemmylou
    lilmissemmylou Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nivea do great deodorant wipes! Get these and you can keep them in your handbag and give yourself a good wipe down with them to freshen up and prevent any funky smells during the day :) or failing that, baby wipes and a good deodorant to put on after
  • tiffany0127
    tiffany0127 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Why not cut 15 min off the workout and get a shower just before the hubby leaves for work?

Great idea but the only problem is that the gym "technically" doesn't open until 5:00 a.m. but they will usually open the doors at 4:45...if it is a day that they are not opening until 5:00 that would only give me a strict half hour to workout and I was hoping to at least get in 45 min :smile: