Excited about this NSV

Options
So, last year I bought a pair of jeans and a pair of corduroys. They were the same size, same style, same everything, but the corduroys didn't fit. They were much too tight on my thighs, butt, and waist. I was bummed because I really liked them. So, they have been sitting in my closet for over a year just collecting dust. I decided to try them on yesterday, and guess what?!?! They fit perfect. They were even a bit loose in the butt and thighs. I was so excited. But, this does mean that those same jeans (the ones I bought with them) probably are too big now. :(

I am thrilled.... this is one step closer to the size 10s that I am dreaming about.

Replies

• jnell82
    jnell82 Posts: 136
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • Wfortner
    Wfortner Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! I know exactly how you feel....By the time winter set in good last year, I couldnt wear my FAV pair of jeans...ended buying new ones - of course a size bigger - to make it through til Spring. Well, two weeks ago, I pulled my "favs" out of the back of the closet and they fit!!!! WhooooHooo...

Soo....Congrats on your NSV!!!!! Doesnt it feel so good to know all your hard work is paying off!!!!

:)
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!!!! Be proud girl!
  • FL_Nettie
    FL_Nettie Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! Before you know they'll be falling off you and you'll have to buy an even smaller size!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!