30 Day Shred 9/26-10/26

Options
Hi Everyone! I recently got the 30 Day Shred, is anyone interested in doing this with me starting Monday the 26th of September?? I need motivation :)

Replies

• sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I started this past Tuesday, but I am down for the motivation part :)
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Monday is perfect for me to start :) Cant wait :) xoxo
  • kristivahl
    kristivahl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    what is it exactly? I am interested... I need to do something more because I'me feeling stuck already! lol
  • ChristianLeigh
    ChristianLeigh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Lol it is a DVD by Jillian Michaels from the biggest loser and it seems to be very effective, you can get it for around $10 :)
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm in; trying to get back into working out and this sounds like a perfect challenge for me...plus I need to get the dust off the dvd that I have had for a year now ;-)
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Can you give me an outline of it ? I might be tempted.

Is it an "every day" thing ? Or 3 times per week or ? How long do you need to commit to it ??

ALSO - do you need a lot of room ? Is it lots of moving about, I've only a small flat. :-$

Mel x
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Can you give me an outline of it ? I might be tempted.

Is it an "every day" thing ? Or 3 times per week or ? How long do you need to commit to it ??

ALSO - do you need a lot of room ? Is it lots of moving about, I've only a small flat. :-$

Mel x

Everyday for about 25 min including stretching for 30 days. You need as much room as you do to lie down. Only small weights are needed for arms. There are some jumping jacks and in place cardio.
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I just got the video, I'm in!
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    me too!!! monday here i come!!!
  • kristivahl
    kristivahl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looks like I can download it on Amazon for only $2 - which is perfect becuase my TV is hooked up to my computer... yay! ... I'm in and will probably start on saturday (assuming I can get my honey on board as well!! LOL)

Thanks!!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday I will check out your stats here too!
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm starting Monday so I'm with you!!
  • jeffsgal105
    Options
    Holy cow, that was the longest 25 minutes of my exercise life LOL I have no coordination, so a couple of the exercises were awkward for me, not sure I did them right but it sure gave me a good workout!
  • jeffsgal105
    Options
    I was SO sore last night and this morning! I completed it again today. What do you guys think about it? I knew I was out of shape, but this is just showing me how much lol
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and the soreness didn't even wait until today to kick in. It started before I even went to bed last night! I dread having to go to the bathroom. My legs are killing me it is so hard to sit and get back up again, lol. I really want to do it again today so that I can do 30 days straight, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to
  • jenn0369
    jenn0369 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I just started the 30 day Shred too yesterday. I have done it before and found it really works so I'm trying it for round #2. I'd be up for doing it with you guys too.
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and the soreness didn't even wait until today to kick in. It started before I even went to bed last night! I dread having to go to the bathroom. My legs are killing me it is so hard to sit and get back up again, lol. I really want to do it again today so that I can do 30 days straight, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to

I feel the same way. I just started yesterday and I don't want to move. I think I might try it later but like you, I don't know if i'll be able to.
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late but I'm in!!!! I definitely need the motivation!
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Don't let the soreness stop you from continuing - unless you have an injury of course. The soreness does go away by day 6 I found. I'm currently on Level 2 - Day 6 tonight. I was pretty sore for the first few days, even my armpits were sore (what's up with that!!!) but it really did go away by day 6 for me. Just keep pushing through - it's worth it!!

I haven't taken my measurements since day six but in the first six days I lost over 2 inches in my abdomen, 1 inch in my calf, and @ 2 inches in my chest!!!! Totally worth a few sore muscles :tongue:
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    A little sore today but I also did part of the P90x yoga DVD last night before I went to bed...I contribute that to why I am not sore. Lots of stretching, I don't think the little bit that Jillian does at the end of the DVD is near enough for as hard as you work.