❄️🎄December Daily Logging and Weigh-in Challenge🪵🔥

Options

Replies

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,201 Member
    Options

Hello I'm Darlene and have been with this group for a while now. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty). I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2023. 💖I wouldn't be where I am today without this group (along with a couple other challenges I am in); I am so thankful for their support and accountability. 💖

🤶🎄My Goals for December🎄🤶

⚖️ Lose 4 pounds (always my goal) - Will be tough this month, but am keeping it anyway
    17K steps daily with one day of rest
    📝 Log Daily
    🥗 Stay under my calorie range
    💪 Strength Train 3 days per week
    🧘‍♀️ Tai Chi or Yoga 1 day per week
    💦 6+ glasses of water

👣 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ 💦
    Highest Weight 228
    November Ending Weight 164.6

Dec 1: 164.8 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ Hello December!
    Dec 2: 165 👣 📝 🥗 🧘‍♀️ 💦 My first holiday event this weekend. Greg and I are off to Newport, RI. We go every year this time of year. It is a city set on an island in Rhode Island. Really cute shops, great restaurants. They decorte the city for Christmas. We go and see the lights, do some shopping and our annual "Taste of Newport". We usually go to 5 different restaurants (Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, Dessert and BF the following morning), and plenty of drinks with that. This will be the first year that I'm going since I started this weight loss journey. I am going to enjoy myself, but also going to try to curb that this year. We are thinking - just small plates for each and and/or sharing. I won't be weighing tomorrow, but will be back Monday AM to catch up.
    Dec 3: DNW 👣
    Dec 4: 167.2 👣 It could have been a lot worse. We had a wonderful time - back at it today. Hoping it comes off as quickly as the Thanksgiving gain did. Here is a picture of us on the balcony of our room - sunset and harbor in background. It was a beautiful day - almost 50 degrees.
    Dec 5: 166.8 👣 📝 Bingo night with Mom, got home and was ravinous. Don't know why but the late night binge took place and I ate over my calorie range. It will probably show up on the scale tomorrow.
    Dec 6: 166.8 👣 📝 🥗 🧘‍♀️ 💦
    Dec 7: 165.8 👣 📝 🥗 💦 Trying to get back to my low before our next event on the 16th. It's getting there slowly. Took a 5 mile walk at the beach yesterday - love the smell of the salt water. We were practically the only ones there - Monty had a wonderful time. Came home, did a little xmas shopping.
    Dec 8: 164.8 📝 🥗 💦 Almost there! Rest day. Monty went to the groomer; thought we would wait for him to get home before we took out walk - but it took ALL day - he was gone for 6 hours. Apparently they had some kind of problem with another customer - so they did them first. I wasn't too happy. We skipped the walk. He does look nice though.
    Dec 9: 164.6 😁👣 📝 🥗 💦 Made it back to my low!
    Dec 10: 164 😁👣 📝 🥗 💪 💦 Woo Hoo! Quiet day yesterday - decorated the outside for xmas, wrapped some presents. My normal workout routine. Today it is supposed to rain all day - so no walks outside. I have to do it on the treadmill - Ugh! I can never do the 5.5 miles straight on the treadmill (my normal morning walk). I have to break it up into 2 miles stretches - gets way to boring for me. Yes - I do watch TV why I'm doing it - but just not the same as being outside. Maybe do some "Get Fit with Rick" routines to get some of the time in.
    Dec 11: 163.6 😁👣 (aka ddainiak) I changed my name! Very happy to see a loss because I was not on plan yesterday. I have a few drinks and when I do that I give in to my temptations. Feel lousy this morning.
    Dec 12: 164 👣 📝 I walked and logged, but got into the goodies last night so went a bit over my limit. Not by much, but over!
    Dec 13: 163.6 📝 🥗 I did walk yesterday, but didn't make my 17K goal. I guess I'll call it my rest day (wasn't planning on it). I have been terrible with the water - will concentrate on that today.
    Dec 14: 164.2 👣 Bong! Bong! But it is what I expected today. I was off plan all day - been a tough week for me to stick to it. I need to get it together for the next couple days - friends Christmas party on Saturday where I know I will overdo it a bit. My committment - get it all done for the next two days!
    Dec 15: 163.6 👣 📝 🥗 💦 I was on plan yesterday and I'm back to my low. We have a visitor for the next 3 days My sister is at a wedding in Texas, and we are taking care of her pup while she is away. Rex is a little yorkie! All of 10 pounds. Monty thinks he is a toy, but is very good with him. He can't walk as far as Monty, so we will be taking shorter walks - hoping to get a few in each day so I don't have to make it up on the treadmill.
    Dec 16: 163.6 👣 📝 Our annual Friends Christmas party tonight. We are hosting; I know that I will be off my plan today, and the scale will show it tomorrow but gonig to enjoy the day and get back at it tomorrow.
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,747 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m Jill. 🥰I’m 53, 5’7” and I live in Michigan.

My goals for December🎄 :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily
    📝Log daily
    🙆‍♀️Stretch daily/ Move daily
    Get back down to under 200 pounds

Starting weight January 1st: 224.5
    January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March weight lost: 6 pounds
    April weight lost: 6.5 pounds
    May weight lost: 2.6 pounds
    June weight lost: 1.6 pounds
    July weight lost: 1.3 pounds
    August weight lost: up 1 pound
    September weight loss: 1.8 pounds
    October weight loss: up 3.1 pounds
    November weight loss: up .6 pounds

🎄December:
    1: 203.4– Time to get all gears going. I’ve been really good getting on the scale everyday, but I have a hard time with consistent logging.
    I’ve noticed that it’s easier on the computer than the phone, so my goal for December is to log every day.

2: 203.5– logged for breakfast… it’s the very beginning of getting back into logging, so I’ll take that as a win. Baby steps.

3: 201.6 not sure what happened… but I’ll take it. I weigh myself 4x then take the average… so we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

4: 203.6–there is the bounce back. It’s all good though. Taking carrots to work as my crunchy snack today, along with soup and salad. My goal is to log everything today. Happy Monday!

5: 201.3 I logged everything and it felt great!
    Let go for 2 in a row.

6: 202.3 Day 2 of logging is complete! Let’s do 3!

7: 202.5 Day 3 complete. It wasn't pretty but it was logged! Day 1 of exercise. Up to the Beat fitness by Gina B on YouTube is my go to exercise.

8: 202.6 Day 4 of logging and day 2 of exercise. Starting healthy routines for 2024 now. Now to get my snacking under control!😉

9: 202.8 Day 5 of logging and my snack monster 👿 is in overdrive… fighting the logging…but I know this is what I need to do to get and stay below 200 pounds. It takes me a good month to get everything in sync… logging, staying at or below calories, and exercise. December won’t be pretty, but I’m happy to be creating healthy routines.

10: 202.5 Day 6 of logging.

11: 203.6 Day 7 of logging. Lots of salty foods yesterday. Time to whip up a big salad for lunch… and take some clementines.
    Finished up Christmas decorating with the family last night.

12: 203.6 Day 8 of logging and trying to let go of guilt with snacking. Setting up healthy habits for 2024.

13: 203.8 Day 9 of logging and as you can see, my brain is fighting it. I need to start listening harder to my stomach instead of my brain when it comes to food. Working on getting it back into check. All part of the process.

I will be posting the 🌺🌼2024–52 Week Challenge🌼🌺 New Year/Healthier You challenge closer to January along with our continued monthly challenges. I’m so happy you’re all on board for 2024!

Hello, I’m Jill. 🥰I’m 53, 5’7” and I live in Michigan.

My goals for December🎄 :
    ⚖️Weigh- in daily
    📝Log daily
    🙆‍♀️Stretch daily/ Move daily
    Get back down to under 200 pounds

Starting weight January 1st: 224.5
    January weight lost: 7.7 pounds
    February weight lost: 5 pounds
    March weight lost: 6 pounds
    April weight lost: 6.5 pounds
    May weight lost: 2.6 pounds
    June weight lost: 1.6 pounds
    July weight lost: 1.3 pounds
    August weight lost: up 1 pound
    September weight loss: 1.8 pounds
    October weight loss: up 3.1 pounds
    November weight loss: up .6 pounds

🎄December:
    1: 203.4– Time to get all gears going. I’ve been really good getting on the scale everyday, but I have a hard time with consistent logging.
    I’ve noticed that it’s easier on the computer than the phone, so my goal for December is to log every day.

2: 203.5– logged for breakfast… it’s the very beginning of getting back into logging, so I’ll take that as a win. Baby steps.

3: 201.6 not sure what happened… but I’ll take it. I weigh myself 4x then take the average… so we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

4: 203.6–there is the bounce back. It’s all good though. Taking carrots to work as my crunchy snack today, along with soup and salad. My goal is to log everything today. Happy Monday!

5: 201.3 I logged everything and it felt great!
    Let go for 2 in a row.

6: 202.3 Day 2 of logging is complete! Let’s do 3!

7: 202.5 Day 3 complete. It wasn't pretty but it was logged! Day 1 of exercise. Up to the Beat fitness by Gina B on YouTube is my go to exercise.

8: 202.6 Day 4 of logging and day 2 of exercise. Starting healthy routines for 2024 now. Now to get my snacking under control!😉

9: 202.8 Day 5 of logging and my snack monster 👿 is in overdrive… fighting the logging…but I know this is what I need to do to get and stay below 200 pounds. It takes me a good month to get everything in sync… logging, staying at or below calories, and exercise. December won’t be pretty, but I’m happy to be creating healthy routines.

10: 202.5 Day 6 of logging.

11: 203.6 Day 7 of logging. Lots of salty foods yesterday. Time to whip up a big salad for lunch… and take some clementines.
    Finished up Christmas decorating with the family last night.

12: 203.6 Day 8 of logging and trying to let go of guilt with snacking. Setting up healthy habits for 2024.

13: 203.8 Day 9 of logging and as you can see, my brain is fighting it. I need to start listening harder to my stomach instead of my brain when it comes to food. Working on getting it back into check. All part of the process.

I will be posting the 🌺🌼2024–52 Week Challenge🌼🌺 New Year/Healthier You challenge closer to January along with our continued monthly challenges. I’m so happy you’re all on board for 2024!

14: 205 😔 My husband tested positive for Covid yesterday. His las Covid booster was around Halloween this year so we’re hoping it’s mild. The kids and I all tested negative.

15: 203.1 hanging in there!
    16: 202.3 Coming to the realization that…”I eat to live and not live to eat”. I deserve to heat things that will help me get healthier and not the junk that bogs me down.

Jill ☕️
  • ManifestingToday
    ManifestingToday Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50+ yo married female, 5'6", and tired of looking and feeling like I do. I’m making changes to get out of the Obese category, to look good in my clothing, and to have confidence in public again.

Heaviest Weight: 221 | Ultimate Goal Weight: 165
    December Goals: Bike 5+ miles/day Mon-Fri | 1,500 steps/day | Aim for 7 hours sleep/day

Dec 1: 205.6 Bike | Steps
    Dec 2: 205.1 Bike | Steps
    Dec 3: 205.9 Bike | Sleep
    Dec 4: 207.1 Bike | Steps | Sleep
    Dec 5: 207.0 Bike | Sleep
    Dec 6: 207.8 Bike | Steps | Sleep
    Dec 7: 206.7 Bike | Steps
    Dec 8: 206.4 Bike | Steps | Sleep
    Dec 9: 207.0 Steps | Sleep
    Dec 10: 208.3 Bike | Steps | Sleep
    Dec 11: 207.8 Sleep
    Dec 12: 208.1 Steps | Sleep
    Dec 13: DNW
    Dec 14: 209.3 Steps | Sleep
    Dec 15: 208.7 Bike | Steps
    Dec 16: DNW - Couldn't face the scale today. Had a nice morning call with hot tea instead.
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a busy mom and this is my 4th month with this group. I am slowly working my way to my goal weight.

My goal for December is to not get derailed by Christmas! This will be a challenge, because I love to eat ALL the Christmas cookies from December 25-early January. My goal will be to log from December 27-31, in addition to checking in daily.

Start weight September 1: 141.0 lbs

December start weight: 128.2 lbs
    December goal: 126.6 lbs Considering Christmas, I want to be conservative with my goal, but I want to still have an overall loss for the month.

December 1: 128.2 I logged 🎄
    December 2: 129.2
    December 3: 128.8
    December 4: 129.4 I logged 🎄 Had extremely busy days on the 1st & 2nd; went out to dinner at a restaurant; and have had some hormonal issues with my cycle starting. Hopefully this is the worst of the gain. Now I can get back to my calorie goal & logging.
    December 5: 129.4 I logged 🎄
    December 6: 128.6
    December 7: 128.8 I logged 🎄
    December 8: 128.4 I logged 🎄 Lately I have found it very tough to make my calorie goal. Gotta just keep trying every day.
    December 9: 127.4 I logged 🎄 Yesssss! Yesterday it wasn't hard to reach my calorie goal. I had a big breakfast and then lots of protein in the afternoon. Maybe that had something to do with it. Or, maybe I'm getting used to my calorie goal again.
    December 10: 127.6
    December 11: 126.8 Woo-hoo; very happy with today's weight. I have not felt very good the last couple days; decided to take the day off from logging yesterday, but I was careful not to overindulge.
    December 12: 127.8 I logged 🎄 Didn't feel so good yesterday either! Logging went by the wayside. I really think it's hormonal. I think I'm feeling better today; my goal is to log successfully today.
    December 13: 127.8 I logged 🎄
    December 14: 127.8 I logged 🎄 This morning I thought surely the scale was "stuck." But it's acting normal these days, so 127.8 it is. Also; our new cat is causing me to get more exercise. He keeps trying to climb our Christmas tree and attack the ornaments, and I am spending quite a bit of energy chasing him around.
    December 15: 127.0
    December 16: 126.6 I am pleasantly surprised with today's weight. Yesterday we made gingerbread cookies and I'm pretty sure I ate too many, and I stopped logging for the day. We will see if this did any significant damage. Hopefully not. It has been many years since we've made gingerbread; it is so much fun. My goal for today is to log successfully and include a couple gingerbread cookies if desired, without going crazy.
    December 17:
    December 18:
    December 19:
    December 20:
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’m joining late but looking for to some self imposed discipline this month. I retire at the end of the month and want to be in the best health possible. Process: log food with mindful eating, limit alcohol to weekend minimum, strength train 5x/week, increase water intake. 70 yo female 5’5”
    12/4 129.2#
    12/5 129.4#
    12/6 129.8#
    12/7 129.6#
    12/8 129.8#
    12/9 DNW under the weather
    12/10 129.2#
    12/11 129.2#
    12/12 128.8#
    12/13 128.4#
    12/14 129.0#
    12/15. 128.8#
    12/16 128.6#
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,864 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

This Challenge Starting Weight (from Nov 30): 181.4
    Goal: 177.4 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**********************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME********************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

12/01-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/02-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/03-182.0-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/04-181.0-(Trend Weight 180.8)-

12/05-180.6-(Trend Weight 181.7)-

12/06-179.4-(Trend Weight 181.4)-

12/07-179.2-(Trend Weight 181.2)-

12/08-179.0-(Trend Weight 181.0)-

12/09-179.6-(Trend Weight 180.9)-

12/10-179.6-(Trend Weight 180.7)-

12/11-178.8-(Trend Weight 180.6

12/12-178.2-(Trend Weight 180.3)-

12/13-178.8-(Trend Weight 180.2)-

12/14-177.2-(Trend Weight 179.9)-

12/15-177.8-(Trend Weight 179.7)- A great day yesterday with diet and I was able to increase the exercise a bit due to improvements in breathing. However, last night I began bingeing after I closed out my MFP. Was it self-sabotage or because my daughter arrived for the weekend? She didn’t bring any bad food (as of yet) so am I anticipating a bad weekend overall? I’m not sure. It feels more like my typical self-sabotage I engage in when I start doing well. I’ve got to keep today clean. Tomorrow is the birthday party and I would like to enjoy it within reason.

12/16-178.0-(Trend Weight 179.5)- I am starting to slip up on Christmas “goodies”. I’ve kept my meals clean but have only had time for minimal exercise. If I can’t use it or burn it off, I really don’t need to be eating it! I have the birthday party today with (sodium filled) taco bar, cake and ice cream. I’ll enjoy my day but will keep my other meals and snacks for the day and night very very clean and within plan. However, I still expect I will see some damage tomorrow. There will be little time to burn it off. In summary, the major goal today is to enjoy the party but not let the air out of the other three tires today, just because one of them will go flat during the party.

12/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • ozdeelite
    ozdeelite Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    So disappointed and frankly I feel really discouraged 🫤. Just when I think I’m making some progress I randomly gain heaps. It takes me so long to lose anything so any gain sets me back months. Not fair. I’m off on a holiday the next 11 days but bringing my scales along as well as my dumbbells .

Excited to be going away so very little sleep last few nights.

What is everyone doing to prevent weight gain over the holiday period?

December start: 112.2kg
    December goal: 110

December 1. 112.2kg
    December 2. 112.8kg
    December 3. 112.6kg
    December 4. 112.2 kg
    December 5. 112.3 kg
    December 6. 112.4 kg
    December 7. 112kg
    December 8. 112.1kg
    December 9. 113.1kg 😥
    December 10: 112.5kg
    December 11: 111.3kg ⭐️
    December 12: 111kg 🌟
    December 13: 110.4kg 🙀
    December 14: 111.3kg 🌟
    December 15: 112.2kg 🧐
    December 16: 111.4kg 🌟
    December 17: 113.3kg 😢
    December 18:
    December 19:
    December 20:
    December 21:
    December 22:
    December 23:
    December 24:
    December 25:
    December 26:
    December 27:
    December 28:
    December 29:
    December 30:
    December 31:

• iLive2Walk
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene and have been with this group for a while now. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty). I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2023. 💖I wouldn't be where I am today without this group (along with a couple other challenges I am in); I am so thankful for their support and accountability. 💖

🤶🎄My Goals for December🎄🤶

⚖️ Lose 4 pounds (always my goal) - Will be tough this month, but am keeping it anyway
    17K steps daily with one day of rest
    📝 Log Daily
    🥗 Stay under my calorie range
    💪 Strength Train 3 days per week
    🧘‍♀️ Tai Chi or Yoga 1 day per week
    💦 6+ glasses of water

👣 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ 💦
    Highest Weight 228
    November Ending Weight 164.6

Dec 1: 164.8 📝 🥗 💪 🧘‍♀️ Hello December!
    Dec 2: 165 👣 📝 🥗 🧘‍♀️ 💦 My first holiday event this weekend. Greg and I are off to Newport, RI. We go every year this time of year. It is a city set on an island in Rhode Island. Really cute shops, great restaurants. They decorte the city for Christmas. We go and see the lights, do some shopping and our annual "Taste of Newport". We usually go to 5 different restaurants (Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, Dessert and BF the following morning), and plenty of drinks with that. This will be the first year that I'm going since I started this weight loss journey. I am going to enjoy myself, but also going to try to curb that this year. We are thinking - just small plates for each and and/or sharing. I won't be weighing tomorrow, but will be back Monday AM to catch up.
    Dec 3: DNW 👣
    Dec 4: 167.2 👣 It could have been a lot worse. We had a wonderful time - back at it today. Hoping it comes off as quickly as the Thanksgiving gain did. Here is a picture of us on the balcony of our room - sunset and harbor in background. It was a beautiful day - almost 50 degrees.
    Dec 5: 166.8 👣 📝 Bingo night with Mom, got home and was ravinous. Don't know why but the late night binge took place and I ate over my calorie range. It will probably show up on the scale tomorrow.
    Dec 6: 166.8 👣 📝 🥗 🧘‍♀️ 💦
    Dec 7: 165.8 👣 📝 🥗 💦 Trying to get back to my low before our next event on the 16th. It's getting there slowly. Took a 5 mile walk at the beach yesterday - love the smell of the salt water. We were practically the only ones there - Monty had a wonderful time. Came home, did a little xmas shopping.
    Dec 8: 164.8 📝 🥗 💦 Almost there! Rest day. Monty went to the groomer; thought we would wait for him to get home before we took out walk - but it took ALL day - he was gone for 6 hours. Apparently they had some kind of problem with another customer - so they did them first. I wasn't too happy. We skipped the walk. He does look nice though.
    Dec 9: 164.6 😁👣 📝 🥗 💦 Made it back to my low!
    Dec 10: 164 😁👣 📝 🥗 💪 💦 Woo Hoo! Quiet day yesterday - decorated the outside for xmas, wrapped some presents. My normal workout routine. Today it is supposed to rain all day - so no walks outside. I have to do it on the treadmill - Ugh! I can never do the 5.5 miles straight on the treadmill (my normal morning walk). I have to break it up into 2 miles stretches - gets way to boring for me. Yes - I do watch TV why I'm doing it - but just not the same as being outside. Maybe do some "Get Fit with Rick" routines to get some of the time in.
    Dec 11: 163.6 😁👣 (aka ddainiak) I changed my name! Very happy to see a loss because I was not on plan yesterday. I have a few drinks and when I do that I give in to my temptations. Feel lousy this morning.
    Dec 12: 164 👣 📝 I walked and logged, but got into the goodies last night so went a bit over my limit. Not by much, but over!
    Dec 13: 163.6 📝 🥗 I did walk yesterday, but didn't make my 17K goal. I guess I'll call it my rest day (wasn't planning on it). I have been terrible with the water - will concentrate on that today.
    Dec 14: 164.2 👣 Bong! Bong! But it is what I expected today. I was off plan all day - been a tough week for me to stick to it. I need to get it together for the next couple days - friends Christmas party on Saturday where I know I will overdo it a bit. My committment - get it all done for the next two days!
    Dec 15: 163.6 👣 📝 🥗 💦 I was on plan yesterday and I'm back to my low. We have a visitor for the next 3 days My sister is at a wedding in Texas, and we are taking care of her pup while she is away. Rex is a little yorkie! All of 10 pounds. Monty thinks he is a toy, but is very good with him. He can't walk as far as Monty, so we will be taking shorter walks - hoping to get a few in each day so I don't have to make it up on the treadmill.
    Dec 16: 163.6 👣 📝 Our annual Friends Christmas party tonight. We are hosting; I know that I will be off my plan today, and the scale will show it tomorrow but gonig to enjoy the day and get back at it tomorrow.

Dec 17: 164.6 👣 I am actually pleased that I didn't go over my ending weight from November. We had a wonderful evening - a lot of laughs and great food. Will be on plan for the next six days and then three days of holiday festivities.
  • sands4
    sands4 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    December start weight: 164.6
    December goal weight:
    Ultimate goal weight:

Dec 1 164.6
    Dec 2 163.4
    Dec 3 164 I’m finding if I have starchy carbs for dinner my weight goes up even when I plan and stay in my 1200 calories, changing now
    Dec 4 164
    Dec 5 163,8
    Dec 6 163.6
    Dec 7 163
    Dec 8 162.6
    Dec 9 162.6 I’ll be away from my scale until dec 13 163
    Dec 13 163 I’m very happy with today’s weigh in. Being away from my kitchen and the scale for 4 days.
    Dec 14 162.6
    Dec 15 162.8
    Dec 16 162.4
    Dec 17 160.6
  • andreajlnhe
    andreajlnhe Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a busy mom and this is my 4th month with this group. I am slowly working my way to my goal weight.

My goal for December is to not get derailed by Christmas! This will be a challenge, because I love to eat ALL the Christmas cookies from December 25-early January. My goal will be to log from December 27-31, in addition to checking in daily.

Start weight September 1: 141.0 lbs

December start weight: 128.2 lbs
    December goal: 126.6 lbs Considering Christmas, I want to be conservative with my goal, but I want to still have an overall loss for the month.

December 1: 128.2 I logged 🎄
    December 2: 129.2
    December 3: 128.8
    December 4: 129.4 I logged 🎄 Had extremely busy days on the 1st & 2nd; went out to dinner at a restaurant; and have had some hormonal issues with my cycle starting. Hopefully this is the worst of the gain. Now I can get back to my calorie goal & logging.
    December 5: 129.4 I logged 🎄
    December 6: 128.6
    December 7: 128.8 I logged 🎄
    December 8: 128.4 I logged 🎄 Lately I have found it very tough to make my calorie goal. Gotta just keep trying every day.
    December 9: 127.4 I logged 🎄 Yesssss! Yesterday it wasn't hard to reach my calorie goal. I had a big breakfast and then lots of protein in the afternoon. Maybe that had something to do with it. Or, maybe I'm getting used to my calorie goal again.
    December 10: 127.6
    December 11: 126.8 Woo-hoo; very happy with today's weight. I have not felt very good the last couple days; decided to take the day off from logging yesterday, but I was careful not to overindulge.
    December 12: 127.8 I logged 🎄 Didn't feel so good yesterday either! Logging went by the wayside. I really think it's hormonal. I think I'm feeling better today; my goal is to log successfully today.
    December 13: 127.8 I logged 🎄
    December 14: 127.8 I logged 🎄 This morning I thought surely the scale was "stuck." But it's acting normal these days, so 127.8 it is. Also; our new cat is causing me to get more exercise. He keeps trying to climb our Christmas tree and attack the ornaments, and I am spending quite a bit of energy chasing him around.
    December 15: 127.0
    December 16: 126.6 I logged 🎄 I am pleasantly surprised with today's weight. Yesterday we made gingerbread cookies and I'm pretty sure I ate too many, and I stopped logging for the day. We will see if this did any significant damage. Hopefully not. It has been many years since we've made gingerbread; it is so much fun. My goal for today is to log successfully and include a couple gingerbread cookies if desired, without going crazy.
    December 17: 126.8
    December 18:
    December 19:
    December 20:
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I’m joining late but looking for to some self imposed discipline this month. I retire at the end of the month and want to be in the best health possible. Process: log food with mindful eating, limit alcohol to weekend minimum, strength train 5x/week, increase water intake. 70 yo female 5’5”
    12/4 129.2#
    12/5 129.4#
    12/6 129.8#
    12/7 129.6#
    12/8 129.8#
    12/9 DNW under the weather
    12/10 129.2#
    12/11 129.2#
    12/12 128.8#
    12/13 128.4#
    12/14 129.0#
    12/15. 128.8#
    12/16 128.6#
    12/17 128.8#
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    @jm216 How is hubby feeling? Are you still ok? Thinking of you.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,864 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 63 years old and from Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

This Challenge Starting Weight (from Nov 30): 181.4
    Goal: 177.4 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx

**********************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME********************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

12/01-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/02-181.4-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/03-182.0-(Trend Weight 181.9)-

12/04-181.0-(Trend Weight 180.8)-

12/05-180.6-(Trend Weight 181.7)-

12/06-179.4-(Trend Weight 181.4)-

12/07-179.2-(Trend Weight 181.2)-

12/08-179.0-(Trend Weight 181.0)-

12/09-179.6-(Trend Weight 180.9)-

12/10-179.6-(Trend Weight 180.7)-

12/11-178.8-(Trend Weight 180.6

12/12-178.2-(Trend Weight 180.3)-

12/13-178.8-(Trend Weight 180.2)-

12/14-177.2-(Trend Weight 179.9)-

12/15-177.8-(Trend Weight 179.7)-

12/16-178.0-(Trend Weight 179.5)- I am starting to slip up on Christmas “goodies”. I’ve kept my meals clean but have only had time for minimal exercise. If I can’t use it or burn it off, I really don’t need to be eating it! I have the birthday party today with (sodium filled) taco bar, cake and ice cream. I’ll enjoy my day but will keep my other meals and snacks for the day and night very very clean and within plan. However, I still expect I will see some damage tomorrow. There will be little time to burn it off. In summary, the major goal today is to enjoy the party but not let the air out of the other three tires today, just because one of them will go flat during the party.

12/17-178.6-(Trend Weight 179.6)- I guess this is to be expected after the birthday party yesterday, especially with such an early weigh in this morning. I had to get up extra early to wait for my handymen that are coming to give me a quote on a project. After they left I had to make an emergency trip 200 miles each way for a certain item for the project so I am posting very late as I just got home. It’s been all sitting all day on the road and restaurant food so two days off plan in a row is, I’m sure, going to be the recipe for disaster. I may skip weighing in tomorrow and give myself a day of buffer. No sense in getting my spirits down when a lot of it is likely fluid retention anyway. I am proud of all our efforts so far this round, my friends. This is a tough time of year to be dieting and focusing on exercise and we have all been getting through it and not giving up. Hats off to us!

12/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

12/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • BittersweetVita
    BittersweetVita Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I am a 46 year-old married mom of four, 2x cancer survivor with Hypothyroidism who is trying again to start exercising WITHOUT injuring myself, log daily, drink more water, and creating some new routines this month while starting my new job - yeah!

Habit Goals for the Month to drop into the 170's:
    🪵 = Log
    🍽️ = Hit Calorie Goal
    🧘 = Stretch/PT
    🏃‍♀️= Cardio
    💧= Hit Water Goal

12/01: 182.3 🪵🧘
    12/02: 181.7
    12/03: Stomach bug
    12/04: Stomach bug
    12/05: Stomach bug
    12/06: 179.5 - rehydrate day
    12/07: 181.5 🪵🍽️💧
    12/08: 179.8 🪵🍽️
    12/09: DNW 🪵
    12/10: 180.3
    12/11: 180.8 - Need to focus on w/e
    12/12: 179.8 - Not feeling well again.
    12/14: 178.8
    12/15: 180.1
    12/16: 180.3
    12/17 - DNW - The fam and I got our Covid boosters this weekend and all felt some side effects today. I'm sad to report that I dealt with feeling blah from this and stress in general by binge eating and binge watching Netflix.