The first one :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in the first dress!!! I would pick that one :smile:
  • megarooni
    megarooni Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The first one is very flattering on your body! It also is more fun and flirty. The black one is really plain and doesn't seem to show off your assets. I would definitely go with the first and have a great time!!!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Dress 1 The neckline is much more flattering and the print is nicer for a wedding.

The shoes are lovely but not sure about the colour with that dress black would probably be better.

Have a lovely day:smile:
  • starrstarr007
    Options
    The first one for sure - the colors and cut look so great on you - but I would do a different shoe... I will be picking out my dresses this evening as well - I have 2 weddings this weekend! Good luck!
  • Jess22542
    Options
    The purple one.
  • JuliePete
    Options
    The first one is my vote! It looks great on you!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    First dress is great, looks wonderful on you and shows you off! You need some flirty black shoes with sassy heels, and a beautiful necklace and earrings.

Have a wonderful time!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Definitely the blue one. It looks wonderful on you. I love the shoes.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    First one =)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Fist one, might be a cultural thing, but was horrified at how many of our Canadian female wedding guests wore black to our traditional English country church wedding...wouldn't wear black to a wedding myself. The first one is MUCH nicer on you any way x
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone, the first one is super cute! but the shoes take away from it, go black :)
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    1st one fo sho
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Fist one, might be a cultural thing, but was horrified at how many of our Canadian female wedding guests wore black to our traditional English country church wedding...wouldn't wear black to a wedding myself. The first one is MUCH nicer on you any way x
    From what I understand, black is ok for wedding guests, but make sure they are kind of perky and sassy and less serious, with no sleeves and open neckline.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Definitely dress #1 - very flattering! Not sure on those shoes though, they don't quite go IMHO. The style is great but it'd be better in black.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    The first one but with black shoes.
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    OMGosh! That first one is your wedding dress! I just looked back at your pics of the wedding and there is such an improvement! Granted you were pregnant then but you have a completely different presence in the pic from today than you did in the pic from the wedding. First one's the winner! :)
  • niceautogal
    niceautogal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The first one - it is very flattering on you.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Def dress one - it's super flattering on you! The shoes are a little off though - black or nude heels might be a better match :flowerforyou: