ready to rock this :)

Options
hey i'm new to this my name is andrea and my best friend introduced me to this site and i'm already loving it! She hasalready lost a total of 35 pounds and she is my inspiration, I'm ready to rock this and finally lose all of my weight for good!

Replies

• futureskinnygirl2
    Options
    Good job! I just started this almost a week ago. I was introduced to it by my Aunt and now about 6-7 family members are on here. It makes it really nice to have the support and who wants to be the "one" messing up. Anyway... Just saw your post and can relate to your enthusiasium!!! I LOVE THIS SITE!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm still pretty new myself! This is my 20th. day. I love this site and all the supportive and inspiring people here. If you want to feel free to send me a friends request.:happy:
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been in for 5 days and found this site to be great. It keeps me motivated and gives me a plan to get moving and to stay with it. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • BigD71475
    BigD71475 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi just joined today! It's been a long 3 months of summer and its time to get on the move here. Started my workout routine yesterday and just hoping I can get some folks to keep me as motivated as I feel today! Good Luck to everyone!
  • blueyeb
    Options
    Your title caught my eye, love your enthusiasm!!!! I'm ready to rock this too!!! :happy: I've lost a good bit of weight using MFP, stick with it and you will too! Add me if you want some support, every little bit counts!
  • angiegirl2822
    Options
    yea it's awesome! thank you :)
  • jenniferlynn12
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want
  • ammeg81
    Options
    You sound really motivated! Good luck feel free to add me if you like :smile: