Hi, Newby (UK)

Options
Hi,

I'm Beverley, 35 year old mum of two, from Yorkshire, England.

I'm finding this website and app to be such a valuable tool so far. I've never been able to keep up with counting calories before today so that along has been invaluable help! Apparently I'm not eating enough Cal's but my waistline begs to differ! I'm still eating sensibly (or try my best to ;p)

I'm wanting to lose 23.15lb, drop a couple of dress sizes and also hope to tone up.

Best regards,
Bev

Replies

• efarrar13
    Options
    Best of luck Bev from accross the pond!
  • lilpixiesue
    Options
    Hi Bev,
    I'm Sue, 32 yr old mum of 3! From SE London, UK.
    Good luck on your weightloss journey :-)
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm in Scotland and also a mum of two. I'm 42 and down to my last 6 lbs or so but planning to stay on here. Feel free to friend me if you want sounds like we could share lots of tips and support. Good luck with your journey. :)
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I've just started a week ago and am trying to lose 30 pounds. Add me if you want.

Trina
  • ammeg81
    Options
    Hi Bev, Im Gemma and from Sussex. Feel free to add me if you like :smile: Good luck
  • toonzy
    Options
    Feel free to add me (:
  • Bev_75
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

I've added the one's who said it was ok to. Feel free to invite me too if you want or for anyone that comes across this post.
  • deex18
    deex18 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me!!! im over here in ireland and looking to lose s much s i can....! hopfully get under 200lbs first den more!
  • lexie516
    lexie516 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I ADDED U BEV GOOD LUCK STAY FOCUSED WE ALL CAN HAVE WHATEVA IT IS THAT WE HOPE FOR AS LONG AS WE KEEP IN MIND HARD WORK N DEDICATION IS WHAT IT TAKES!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN ADD ME IF U ALL WUD LIKE!

LETS DO THIS!

ON THE ROAD TO A HEALTHIER FUTURE
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi Bev, sending you an add now! Good luck on your journey :)
  • treezuk
    Options
    Hey Bev

Im Teresa , im from London UK and i am trying to lose about half my body weight that i am now which is quite a bit hehe feel free to add me to i could do with the support :) good luck on your weightloss journey xxx
  • Bev_75
    Options
    I've sent add's out too, as I havn't had them come up yet (probably will do now I have sent them).

And for the record I think you all look fab already, good luck with your journey's too x