Jillian's workout DVDs

Options
Has anyone tried Jillian's 6-Week Six Pack or her Tight Buns and Thighs workouts? What do you think of them?

Replies

• JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I have 6 week six pack and I like it. It is challenging but I feel so good afterward. I'm doing it in conjunction with 30ds. Q
  • mecasgirl
    Options
    I have the 6 week six pack and love it. I am dripping in sweat but feel so much better and I am seeing results. I also do additional cardio such as the treadmill or walking. I am going to start using it in conjunction with Ripped in 30. Best of luck!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    just ordered 6pk abs!!!!
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    6W6P is awesome, definitely helped me lose a little bit of my belly pooch when I was doing it with cardio as well.
    Started Buns and Thighs today so we'll see Im doing it 3 times a week with 10k training 3 times a week and 30 Day Shred 6 days a week.

Jillian gets kind of annoying to listen to but the workouts are amazing
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    6W6P is awesome, definitely helped me lose a little bit of my belly pooch when I was doing it with cardio as well.
    Started Buns and Thighs today so we'll see Im doing it 3 times a week with 10k training 3 times a week and 30 Day Shred 6 days a week.

Jillian gets kind of annoying to listen to but the workouts are amazing
    Oh gosh yes. Sometimes I yell "shut up" to the tv. LOL But yeah they def work. Once I learn it by heart, I'm going to mute her. Q