starting 30 DAY SHREAD tommorow (28.9.11)

Options
i did start it a while ago and got to level 3 day 2 and then moved house.... im all settled now and can start again

let me know if ud like to join me and im going to do it for 30 days straight!

ive taken mesurments and pics, unfortunetly i havent got the net at home yet so cant post everyday (only when at friends) the end date will be 27.10.11

lets get shreadded

Replies

• liz_cary18
    Options
    I would like to join you. But I don't know anything about this shread?
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you. But I don't know anything about this shread?

Heaven and hell all rolled into one! Really hard work for 25 minutes every day for a month... but improved fitness and toned muscles as a reward!

You can buy the DVD online (or I think there may be free clips on YouTube if you want to give it a test run): http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY
  • tlreed86
    tlreed86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. What needs to happen?
  • Psiren
    Options
    Hey, I just started my Shread this morning.

I'll join you in the 30 day straight mission!

Let's get Shreadded!

Name: Heather/Psiren
    Measurements: 36/30/40 (B/W/H in ins)
    Start Weight: 147
    End Weight: ---

Liz, the Shread is short for Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shread. The Shread is a high cardio, high impact programme that helps you loose weight and tone. It is well reviewed and gives very good results. Check out some of the threads here, and on other sites on line. You can get a copy at a good price and fast delivery on Amazon, if you're interested.
  • suja1983
    suja1983 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'll join in!! I've done it before but stopped after level 2. Going to start again tomorrow.

Not going to take measurements. Just a photo.

Add me as a friend and let me know how it goes.
  • suja1983
    Options
    I'll join in!! I've done it before but stopped after level 2. Going to start again tomorrow.

Not going to take measurements. Just a photo.

Add me as a friend and let me know how it goes.
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Me - Im in was going to start next Monday but if I do it tomorrow - I'll have the support from you guys......hang on and I'll go and get a tape measure ..............

Bust 44in
    Waist 39in
    Hips 42in
    Upper Thigh 24.5in
    Upper Arm 13in

Weight 190lbs

eeeekk - those numbers look shocking - be the last time I see them :) - fee free to add me as friend x x
  • SRH7
    Options
    Me - Im in was going to start next Monday but if I do it tomorrow - I'll have the support from you guys......hang on and I'll go and get a tape measure ..............

Bust 44in
    Waist 39in
    Hips 42in
    Upper Thigh 24.5in
    Upper Arm 13in

Weight 190lbs

eeeekk - those numbers look shocking - be the last time I see them :) - fee free to add me as friend x x

Oh my word! Almost identical weight and measurements to me. V spooky!

Restarting Day 1 of the Shred tomorrow!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    ill post my measurments on thursday ladies as i dont have my tape measure with me at the moment... im off out for a run now then back to do the shread. ill be wearing my HRM while i do it so ill have acuratle calorie burn to :)

see you all tommorow xx
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    anybody know how we would log this as exercise ???
  • SRH7
    Options
    anybody know how we would log this as exercise ???

I've just created a new exercise under my exercise tab with an estimated calorie burn of 190 calories for 25 mins. This seems to be general consensus online for the average burn (I don't have a heart rate monitor so can't be precise and would rather underestimate the calories burned).
  • Lizisliving
    Lizisliving Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to start the shred too.I just came back to the site and need inspiration.I am also on week 4 day 2 of couch to 5k and could use some buddies.
    w=33
    h/39
    t/21.5
    cw146.4lb
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    day 1 completed last night afte rmy first ever road run alone :) and i wear a HRM while doing the shread and it burns anything between 200-265 depending on level and how much i push myself x
  • suja1983
    Options
    Haven't been able to start this again, as my DVD is scratched so is skipping!! Have just ordered it again.

Hows everyone doing so far?
  • Loves2snack
    Loves2snack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Do you have to buy weights or anything? I'll get it and start today if it doesn't require anything!