5'3 tall - anyone else going under 120?

Options
I see these posts all the time and decided to do one of my own. I'm 5'3 (and three quaters) tall. My highest I was 247, currently around 146-148 (keep fluctuating). I want to maintain between 115-120. Anyone else going this low? If anyone is trying to get down this low and my height feel free to friend me. I'd love to do this with someone. Bonus points if you're a runner.

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 4'11" trying to get down to 100 - 110 lbs. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Robert
    :flowerforyou:
  • jonikeffer
    jonikeffer Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm barely 5'0" and am aiming for 115 as a very reasonable/reachable first goal. I may decide to go lower once I get there, but I think there is no reason I shouldn't be able to get back to 115. I weighed 100 and was never "skinny" so I'm thinking 115 is a generous goal.
  • pebbles72
    pebbles72 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2 and try to maintain between 116 and 118 pounds. I also love to run and want to complete a full marathon before I'm 40 next year. Well done on your weight loss. Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    :happy: 4'11" and maintaining between 101-104.....but we are already friends!!! I love having you as a friend!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    im a runner
    i am 5`3
    i am 110 pounds, maintaining

WE ARE A MATCH MADE IN HEAVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and weigh 115. I wanted to get to around 110 but my doctor told me no :) So around 115 is perfect for me but it depends on your bone structure too.
  • elimari25
    Options
    Hello
    I'm 5'1 a size 4-6, i don't run morel ike walk /jog 4pmh brisk pace usually.
    hw 125
    cw 122
    gw 110
    `nice to meet you, I'm Elianna
  • debydeb57
    Options
    hi honey.. im 5'2 and trying to get to 120 or under.... sorry not a runner as i have gout in one of my knees ..but i do the treadmill... does that count... i can use all the friends i can get...lol
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done great! I'm only 5'2 and stay around 115 usually. Good luck.
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Yes, me...I'd like to be 115...hubby says that might be too low for me..and that I should be around 120..lol, but I met him at 117..and was no where near tone..but we will see..haha...no stopping this girly girl from reaching her goals..lol :wink:
  • mama050709
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently 132 trying to get to 125 MAYBE lower..... I LOOOOVE to run, but due to some medical issues and medications i'm on I've had to slow down on the running....... I added you... Good luck! I use to weigh 225 :)
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and ultimately aiming for around 130 - so i guess that is similar, since i am an inch taller. :bigsmile:
    I am not sure i can get that low - i have never been that low (well in my adult life i mean). But I am aiming for it. I have a ways to go though...:grumble:

Suzi
  • Runner_mick
    Runner_mick Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am also a runner :) forgot to add that!!
  • cazjosjac
    Options
    Hi,

I am exactly the same height as u, I started my diet in May 2011, my weight was 300lbs, i have lost 44lbs and weigh 256lbs. I am and will be 140lbs by August 2012. The sad thing is I lost 154lbs 5 years ago, and like a stupid idiot i allowed myself to put it back on. No point in me crying over it, I have to get on now and get my figure back, which slowly but surely I am doing. Good luck, and yes going under 120 is fine for you, no problem. The thinner the better. Sadly it is true what Kate Moss said, "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels".
  • speakz82
    Options
    :happy: 4'11" and maintaining between 101-104.....but we are already friends!!! I love having you as a friend!

and I <3 having you as a friend as well! :D
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    5'3, started around 118, went down to 111-112. I have a small frame though. 118 is too heavy for me. With 111-112, I fit in petite size 4 and with great muscle tones. You can do it, it's a healthy weight for a 5'3 go under 120 for sure. I am a runner too.
  • williampres
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'2" and weight 116 pounds, because I was always around like 109 lbs. Therefore, I am working very hard to get back there and thinking that it may be impossiable and unreachable. I have worked out three times a week since the first day of this year, but I have not lost one oz yet. I guess that I am not doing the right thing some how.
  • speakz82
    Options
    Hi,

I am exactly the same height as u, I started my diet in May 2011, my weight was 300lbs, i have lost 44lbs and weigh 256lbs. I am and will be 140lbs by August 2012. The sad thing is I lost 154lbs 5 years ago, and like a stupid idiot i allowed myself to put it back on. No point in me crying over it, I have to get on now and get my figure back, which slowly but surely I am doing. Good luck, and yes going under 120 is fine for you, no problem. The thinner the better. Sadly it is true what Kate Moss said, "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels".

Just dust yourself off, honey. That's all you can do. :) I did the same thing...and MFP helped me take off in 3 months what took me 6 months to put on. Keep at it!
  • alapoint89
    Options
    i wish
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    5'4" and GW 0f 120 but stuck at 125 FOREVER.....and it's been a fight to stay there!!!