What should be my macros?

Options
I was thinking about reducing my calories about 200 i eat in the moment 2200-2250 kcal daily go to the gym 5x a week do cardio and lifting my weight is 85.5 Kg bodyheight 1.80 Cm.
My goal is to lose weight i wanna drop to 80 KG lose belly fat and from last week to today i only lost like 0.4 Kg so i was thinking reducing my calories since i started eating the 2200 kcal when my weight was 91 Kg

So what should be my macros if my calorien intake is 2000?

Replies

• musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Your macros don't matter to lose weight. Calories determine weight loss or gain. Macro splits are very individual and affect satiety. Figure out what split keeps you satisfied. For me, I eat higher protein to stay full and satisfied. If I ate higher carbs, I would eat a ton and not be full or satisfied.

So, macros are something you need to experiment with.
  • TracyL963
    TracyL963 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    With less than 6 Kg to lose, .4 Kg in one weeks' time is good progress.

Protein, fat, and fiber are filling. I make sure I meet my (default) protein goal and get some fat and fiber at each meal. No need to change default macros unless you are struggling with hunger.

• Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    TracyL963 wrote: »
    With less than 6 Kg to lose, .4 Kg in one weeks' time is good progress.

Protein, fat, and fiber are filling. I make sure I meet my (default) protein goal and get some fat and fiber at each meal. No need to change default macros unless you are struggling with hunger.

The default protein goal in MFP if pretty low. If someone is actively exercising look it get about .8g of protein per pound of bodyweight (assuming close to normal bodyweight).