carbs sugar colums

Options
you have calories then carbs to each product then you have sugar at the end
is the grams of sugar the amount in the carbs. or would you add them together.

My husband thinks that carbs are sugar. I also notice that there is no fiber included in program.

Best Answer

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    kathymfs wrote: »
    you have calories then carbs to each product then you have sugar at the end
    is the grams of sugar the amount in the carbs. or would you add them together.

My husband thinks that carbs are sugar. I also notice that there is no fiber included in program.

The amount in the sugar column is already included in the carb column. Carbohydrates are Sugar, starch, and fiber. You can change what you're viewing. The default is the three macro-nutrients (carbohydrates, protein, fat) with one micro-nutrient option which by default is sugar, but you can swap it for fiber or whatever else you feel like.

Answers

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,126 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Sugar is a carb. Fiber is a carb as well. If you are speaking about the webpage, then you can modify what shows and add the Fiber. If you are talking about the app, I can't help you, but it is recorded when you log food as long as the database entry includes it.
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    @kathymfs
    Yes, sugar is already included in carbs. In the app, you can set both sugar and fiber as important things you want to follow. It helps.