Vitalicious???

Options
I just got Hungry Girl's email, and they advertised Vitalicious - chocolately muffins for 100 calories - no shipping.

Anyone tried these?

Replies

• 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I just got Hungry Girl's email, and they advertised Vitalicious - chocolately muffins for 100 calories - no shipping.

Anyone tried these?
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    I like them, they do not taste exactly like ordinary chocolate muffins , but I do think they make a yummy low cal snack! They basically take away any chocolate cravings I have. I just buy them from the grocery store though.
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options
    I've never seen them at the store. Is $29.99 for 24 a good deal? I'm seriously considering it...and keeping them in the freezer for a snack.
  • dmoulton123
    Options
    Love them!!!
  • ACMEFit
    ACMEFit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THEM!! there is a coupon code today on the HG website
  • 1Corinthians13
    Options
    Haha, I know. That's what I'm wondering - is that a good price for them? You guys are certainly making me want to splurge...
  • maxipuppi
    maxipuppi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I personally like the Vitatops better - Triple Chocolate Chunk is to die for, and only 100 cals!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    They are delicious.... although, the chocolate vita top muffins are even better in my opinion!

I pay about 4$ for a box with 4 in it at my local grocery store (Giant.... in the frozen breakfast section)

They also carry other flavors. Have you checked your local grocery store before you go buying them in mass quantities online??
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    Yeah I pay about 4-5$ for 4 muffins from Safeway (in Canada), probably not to different there