Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,827 Member
    Options
    I sent Mom a video of me in my clown costume and she seemed to appreciate it even though she’s a little drugged up and probably think she’s hallucinating
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    Ms New Booty at the gym this morning. It’ll always make me think of @iMago
    Which is a sad smile kinda thing.
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 29,415 Member
    Options
    Weather forecast for a warm sunny day today, after several days of blustery cold windy ones!

Hello Blue Skies! :sunglasses:
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    Fun parties. We had about 40-50 people come through our party from work colleagues to neighbours to childhood friends and current friends
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    My morning has been pretty amazing ☺️ I needed everything about this morning.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    No hangover!!
  • HungryCatapillar23
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    I have an over asking offer on my latest flip house abd it doesnt even go on the market until the 3rd. This NY market is crazy

Hey 👋 long time no see 😁

Glad things are going great for you with house flipping 👏🏻🙌🏻
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited January 2
    Options
    How good a thrown together leftovers and pantry item meal can be! I had half a cup of dry lentils left in the cupboard and some quinoa. I had about a half a cup of cooked peas and carrots in the refrigerator as well as a half cup of pomegranate seeds. I had one sad, green bell pepper left and a bag of precut mixed lettuce. A pouch of tuna just for the protein. A little lite balsamic vinaigrette I keep in the work fridge.

This is some serious gourmet *kitten* right here in my Rubbermaid container.

Eta: that’s 29 g of protein, 10 g of fiber, 451 cal

I prepared the lentils and quinoa this way
    jwja3z9cync2.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I just found three bottles of Coke Zero in my desk drawer which I forgot about. A very good day indeed
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I just found three bottles of Coke Zero in my desk drawer which I forgot about. A very good day indeed

This is my version of hitting the lottery.
  • stegeem
    stegeem Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Don't have to exercise again today :) woke up to my alarm :) going strong :)
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,579 Member
    Options
    kliag5kn2qyy.jpeg
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    48 days sober today! Smiling

Congrats - I’m trying this myself - I’ve got 3 days - trying to go til April or longer - good luck