Hello Friends

Options
So far the things I have found on this site - I like. It is so easy to add the foods I have eaten during the day. It has taken me 3 years to lose 100 pounds. I have another 50 - 60 pounds to go. As the holiday season comes closer, I need more & more help. Sometimes I am not hungry when I go to a party, but the smells are what get my cravings going. Thanks for your help. Suzy :smile:

Replies

• KuyaMan
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! =)
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    congrats on the weight you have lost before MFP and welcome. you should be very proud of your sucess and i wish you the best on the rest of your journey!
  • SarahBear9708
    Options
    Congrats on the weight you've lost and good luck on the rest of your journey! Feel free to add me if you'd like a new friend :)
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss...feel free to add me...we're all here to support each other...
  • Kelly822
    Options
    100lbs...That is terrific! You are more than half way there! Stay strong!!!! Just think of how good you will look 50 lbs from now, and then look at a photo of yourself prior to your weight loss. Tell yourself, "I am not going back there!!!"

I am also new to this site, and I too, need much support. I was in 2 car accidents in 2008 and as a result, suffer from back injuries. Since then, my weight has gotten out of control. I have always struggled with my weight, however, pre-accident I was finally at a decent weight and had a handle on it on my weight. I am not able to physically do a lot of the things I once could and as a result, have packed on the pounds. I want my life back! I need positive people in my life who support me in order to succeed.

Feel free to add me.