Here we go again

Options
Back at MFP. It's been a while. When used it in past has worked. So here we go again. Anyone else out there in same boat? Add me or msg me

Replies

• EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I’m back too! Maintained a 15-20 pound weight loss for 4 years, then slowly gained it back over the last 3 years. It’s time to start tracking again!
  • Reign1321
    Reign1321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! I struggle to maintain my weight loss. Lost about 40 pounds two years ago and gained it back. Busy life between working full time, college, and three kids. I’m so tired of the weight though and being uncomfortable in my own skin. Clothes fit me weird and I feel self conscious. I’ve started tracking again the last few days to get back into the rhythm. It’s been hard but I need to lose this weight!
  • radfemme999
    radfemme999 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    After deleting and reactivating and deleting and reactivating I’m back again as well! It’s a new year so why not another try?
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    zumbaang24 wrote: »
    I am in the same boat, except I have managed to gain 70 pounds and feel so defeated and shameful about it. I am fed up and ready to take the weight off once again. I had kept it off for 11 years! I figured there was no way I would put the weight back on…..then I moved, got married, started a new career, had a hysterectomy, lost 3 loved ones (Grandma, Uncle and a Nephew) and here I am! 225 and hating how uncomfortable I am. Logging and portion control are my missing piece. I workout and am active, I need the food piece back in check.

Good luck with your goals! Sorry for your losses. Chin up, you got this .
  • xx_christieee
    xx_christieee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Added you! I have a lot to lose too x
  • Newthinnness
    Newthinnness Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back, too! I am a bit of every one of you. ❤️ I know MFP works WHEN I STICK TO IT. I rang out the old year w poor food choices (I rarely drink anymore) and I'm now ready to change my choices. I have many recipes in MFP to make again. Please feel free to check them out (I hope they're available to you) and friend me. I'd love your support and Id love supporting you! I also want to incorporate some Whole30 foods which before have quickly reduced bloating, given me so much more energy and helped me lose 12 lbs in 1 month. LET'S DO THIS!