My fitness Pal Friends?

Options
Hi Guys,

I LOVE this app, it is so easy to use and keep you focused! =)

I am feeling incredibly motivated to achieve my weightloss goals nd make healthier choices in my life!

I am married with 2 wonderful little boys :love: and since having my second child have had ALOT of trouble shifting the weight I gained (20kg). :cry: But I am determined to lose it and once again be comfortable in my own body!

I would like to make some new 'weightloss friends' (no creeps please, I am only interested in losing weight...... sorry I have to say it, I have had some creepy people try to add me in the past) Any like minded people please feel free to add me as a friend :smile: ...... the more support, the more weight you lose!

Goodluck to everyone with there goals!! :smile:

Replies

• PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Good Luck to you!! Feel free to add me. The more motivation and opinions/advice from people the better.
  • Surfcitymom
    Options
    I would like to be MFP friends. My name is Patti, and I live in Huntington Beach, CA. I am 54 years old and I intend to lose 50 pounds. I just joined this program with my husband last week and we each have already lost 3 pounds.
  • alyssablake18
    Options
    hey i am trying to loose a few lbs myself its been hard to get back where i wana be after i had my son maybe we could be friends?
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    great network of support and people here! Happy to have found this site...feel free to add me if you like