Anyone RECENTLY start Chalean Extreme or want to?

Options
I know there is a humungous thread for CLX started back in May. There are just too many posts for me to read through and I don't want to be the annoying newbie asking all the newbie questions to the more seasoned CLXers. ;o) So...anyone else who has just recently started CLX want a new friend?!? :o)
I did Burn Circuit 1 yesterday....so I'm super fresh into this. If I'm gonna stick out these 90 days...I need an accountability group (or partners). Who's in?!?!

Replies

• MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    bump
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Just bought it last night.

I'm currently wrapping up Supreme 90 Day and will be done Oct 3....then it's CLE time!
  • racmac
    Options
    I have just done Burn Circuit 1 today - I will be doing Chalean on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays and i do a circuit class on Monday and Thursday.

I did it last year and almost finished it before life got in the way again
  • deanadimples
    Options
    I have just done Burn Circuit 1 today - I will be doing Chalean on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays and i do a circuit class on Monday and Thursday.

How do you like it? I was torn between CLE and TF. Finally chose CLE cuz I like working with weights.
  • racmac
    Options

How do you like it? I was torn between CLE and TF. Finally chose CLE cuz I like working with weights.

I really like it - I have never done TF so cant comment. Im in the UK and we dont have anything similar - you get one DVD and thats it - I get bored very quickly so I like the fact that there are lots of different workouts.
    I enjoy the weights - this time around Im determined to eat better so that i see better results
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    This is my third week of CLX.. I am actually doing CLX and Turbo Fire. :)
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am actually in my day 2 of week 3 of CLX! I love it so much!
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Okay I'm gonna send some friend requests!! :o) So excited to find some others just starting. I did the fit test yesterday and burn circuit 1...and today...well, my hammies are quite sore. :o/ I was very excited to see that today is an actual rest day...but I need to do something to burn some extra calories so I can eat a more substantial dinner than 385 cals. LOL!

Speaking of which ~ are you guys following her food plan or are you following MFP's guidelines, logging the exercise cals, eating them back, or some combination of both? I think I read that she says to eat about 1300 cals a day in the burn phase, correct? That is simply not enough for me (I've gotten used to eating at least 1500 but usually closer to 1700 the past two months, I workout six days a week and burn on average 600-700 cals each day). On days I don't workout I try very hard to stay at MFP's 1200 cals...but I find that I have to do SOMETHING, anything, for like 15-20 mins to earn an add'l 150-200 cals or so to make it through the day without gnawing off my arm.
  • adhillman01
    Options
    I'm on week for of the Burn circuit. I joined the other thread without really reading everything, so I'm sure you'd be welcome there. I know there are some other people in the burn circuit as well. I'm kinda following the meal plan. I have my weight loss set at 1/2 lb so I get 1500 calories per day, which is doable. I eat back some exercise calories and leave some. Since I've started CLX I've been working to have about 1700 weekly calories left over on Sunday so I get about a pound of a week of weight loss. That worked out great on the first weigh in and I weigh in and measure this Sunday, so I'll tell you how it's going. I've been using the meals in the book, mostly because it's something new. They're all pretty good. Well if you want to join us in the other thread you're welcome, there's people in all different phases. Good luck!
  • deanadimples
    Options
    While TF looks fun it seems like every day would be a lot of jumping around and I'd get bored. That's why I CLE...weights one day, cardio another etc. Also with the 3 different phases, I think it breaks it up a bit.

My calorie limits are 1200/day. I generally exercise around 200-300 a day and eat back just enough to get me a supper that's decent. I will never starve myself to stay in my net calories. If I have to eat over I will. I just think its more important to feed yourself than starve because of numbers. But I'm not a fanatic about it. One day I may be right on, another a little over and another 300 under. I seem to lose about a lb week exact so it seems to work fine.

I'm excited to get mine now! Plus I have peeps to do it with! I didn't have that with Supreme 90 as it's not as well known.
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello lovelies!

I'm just into my first day of week 3 burn phase yesterday :) also in the UK.

I love it feeling really strong.

I also saw the other thread with loads on there from a while ago but decided not to join in as it was huge.

Feel free to add me if you like.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Hello ladies

I am in my 3rd week just did Burn Circuit 1 yesterday, rest day today. I am simply loving it!!! :heart:

You ALL are more than welcome to join the ongoing thread... Many are new and it is so helpful to get advice from the CLX vets. I never went back and read from the start.

Hope to see you there :smile:
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    FitJ1210 we must have started on the same day
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    MissT99 LOL.... I see that now! I started 09/12/2011. How about you? I've lost a few days here and there but going straight forward with the CLX schedule. I am wanting to finish by years end.